Last Posted: Aug 22, 2019
- The evolving role of genetic tests in reproductive medicine.
Cariati Federica et al. Journal of translational medicine 2019 Aug 17(1) 267
- Optimized combination of multiple biomarkers to improve diagnostic accuracy in male fertility.
Park Yoo-Jin et al. Theriogenology 2019 Aug 139106-112
- Re: An Analysis of the Frequency of Y-Chromosome Microdeletions and the Determination of a Threshold Sperm Concentration for Genetic Testing in Infertile Men.
Niederberger Craig et al. The Journal of urology 2019 202(2) 196-197
- Women's health providers' perspectives on preimplantation genetic testing.
Romanski Phillip A et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2019 May
- Expanded Prenatal Genetic and Newborn Screening: One Family's Wild Ride.
Anderson Sharon et al. Journal of pediatric health care : official publication of National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates & Practitioners 2019 Jun
- The Potential Role for Host Genetic Profiling in Screening for Chlamydia-Associated Tubal Factor Infertility (TFI)-New Perspectives.
Malogajski Jelena et al. Genes 2019 May 10(6)
- The clinicians´ dilemma with mosaicism-an insight from inner cell mass biopsies.
Lawrenz B et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2019 May
- The main will of the patients of a private Italian IVF clinic for their aneuploid/affected blastocysts would be donation to research: a currently forbidden choice.
Faustini Federica et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2019 May
- The demise of preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A) in Hungary and its effect on patient care.
Varga Karolina et al. European journal of medical genetics 2019 May 103669
- Where are we going with gene screening for male infertility?
Thirumavalavan Nannan et al. Fertility and sterility 2019 May 111(5) 842-850
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (36)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1296)
- GWAS Studies (9)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (56)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (52)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: