Last Posted: Aug 13, 2020
- Preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy in severe male factor infertility.
Asoglu Mehmet Resit et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2020 Jun
- Is Preimplantation Genetic Testing Associated with Increased Risk of Abnormal Placentation After Frozen Embryo Transfer?
Swanson Kate et al. American journal of perinatology 2020 Jul
- A genomics approach to male infertility
N Alhathal et al, Genetics in Medicine, July 28, 2020
- Contemporary genetics-based diagnostics of male infertility.
Ferlin Alberto et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2019 19(7) 623-633
- Pharmacogenomics in IVF: A New Era in the Concept of Personalized Medicine.
Kalinderi Kallirhoe et al. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.) 2019 26(10) 1313-1325
- Study of Relationship Between Mode of Conception and Non-Specific Psychological Distress in Women Undergoing Noninvasive Prenatal Testing.
Suzumori Nobuhiro et al. Journal of reproduction & infertility 21(3) 189-193
- Antimicrobial resistance, genetic characterization, and molecular epidemiology of Ureaplasma species in males with infertility.
Zhao Lihong et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2020 Jul
- Patient perspectives and experiences with in vitro fertilization and genetic testing options.
Rothwell Erin et al. Therapeutic advances in reproductive health 142633494119899942
- Outcomes of Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Single Gene Defects in a Privately Funded Period and Publicly Funded Period: A North-American Single Center Experience.
Shaulov Talya et al. Journal of reproduction & infertility 21(2) 107-115
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Chromosomal Abnormalities: Aneuploidy, Mosaicism, and Structural Rearrangements.
Viotti Manuel et al. Genes 2020 May 11(6)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (38)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1352)
- GWAS Studies (9)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (80)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (75)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.