Last Posted: Aug 12, 2019
- Infant mortality: the contribution of genetic disorders.
Wojcik Monica H et al. Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2019 Aug
- The promise and pitfalls of precision medicine to resolve black-white racial disparities in preterm birth.
Burris Heather H et al. Pediatric research 2019 Aug
- RAPIDOMICS: rapid genome-wide sequencing in a neonatal intensive care unit-successes and challenges.
Elliott Alison M et al. European journal of pediatrics 2019 Jun
- Development and Evolution of a Statewide Outpatient Consultation Service: Leveraging Telemedicine to Improve Access to Specialty Care.
Lesher Aaron P et al. Population health management 2019 Jun
- Medical genetics and genomic medicine in Japan.
Suzuki Hisato et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2019 May
- Association between newborn screening analyte profiles and infant mortality.
Fell Deshayne et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2019 May 1-121
- Incidence of infantile spinal muscular atrophy on Shikoku Island of Japan.
Okamoto Kentaro et al. Brain & development 2019 Jan 41(1) 36-42
- Genetic disorders and mortality in infancy and early childhood: delayed diagnoses and missed opportunities.
Wojcik Monica H et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 20(11) 1396-1404
- Human Molecular Genetics Has Not Yet Contributed to Measurable Public Health Advances.
Paneth Nigel et al. Perspectives in biology and medicine 2018 61(4) 537-549
- A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of a Pilot Neonatal Screening Program for Sickle Cell Anemia in the Republic of Angola.
McGann Patrick T et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2015 Dec 167(6) 1314-9
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (37)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (13)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (13)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 19, 2019
- Content source: