Last Posted: Dec 17, 2020
- Measurement of genetic diseases as a cause of mortality in infants receiving whole genome sequencing.
Kingsmore Stephen F et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 Nov 5(1) 49
- Effects of Implementing the Timed and Targeted Counselling Model on Pregnancy Outcomes and Newborn Survival in Rural Uganda: Protocol for a Quasi-Experimental Study.
Babughirana Geoffrey et al. Methods and protocols 2020 Oct 3(4)
- CCHD Screening Implementation Efforts in Latin American Countries by the Ibero American Society of Neonatology (SIBEN).
Sola Augusto et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2020 Mar 6(1) 21
- An annotated data set for identifying women reporting adverse pregnancy outcomes on Twitter.
Klein Ari Z et al. Data in brief 2020 Oct 32106249
- Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy in China Using DNA Mass Spectrometry.
Lin Yiming et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 101255
- Inequities in newborn screening: Race and the role of medicaid ☆ .
Sohn Heeju et al. SSM - population health 2019 Dec 9100496
- Towards scaling Twitter for digital epidemiology of birth defects.
Klein Ari Z et al. NPJ digital medicine 2019 296
- Infant mortality: the contribution of genetic disorders.
Wojcik Monica H et al. Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2019 Aug
- The promise and pitfalls of precision medicine to resolve black-white racial disparities in preterm birth.
Burris Heather H et al. Pediatric research 2019 Aug
- RAPIDOMICS: rapid genome-wide sequencing in a neonatal intensive care unit-successes and challenges.
Elliott Alison M et al. European journal of pediatrics 2019 Jun
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (28)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (16)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.