Last Posted: Dec 02, 2021
- Variants of uncertain significance (VUS) in cancer predisposing genes: What are we learning from multigene panels?
Lucci-Cordisco Emanuela et al. European journal of medical genetics 2021 104400
- Challenges and practical solutions for managing secondary genomic findings in primary care.
Sebastian Agnes et al. European journal of medical genetics 2021 65(1) 104384
- Return of Results Policies for Genomic Research: Current Practices & The Hearts in Rhythm Organization Approach.
Comber Drake A et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2021
- Lessons learned from unsolicited findings in clinical exome sequencing of 16,482 individuals
V van der Shoot et al, EJHG, October 25, 2021
- My Research Results: a program to facilitate return of clinically actionable genomic research findings
AM WIllis et al, EJHG, October 4, 2021
- Clinical application of fetal genome-wide sequencing during pregnancy: position statement of the Canadian College of Medical Geneticists.
Lazier Joanna et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021
- A Practical Guide to Genetic Testing in Endocrinology.
Izatt Louise et al. Clinical endocrinology 2021
- A systematic literature review of disclosure practices and reported outcomes for medically actionable genomic secondary findings.
Sapp Julie C et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 8
- Actionable genomic variants in 6,045 participants from the Qatar Genome Program.
Elfatih Amal et al. Human mutation 2021
- To disclose, or not to disclose? Perspectives of clinical genomics professionals toward returning incidental findings from genomic research.
AlFayyad Isamme et al. BMC medical ethics 2021 22(1) 101
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (12)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (129)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (47)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.