Last Posted: Aug 07, 2019
- Familial Cancer: How to Successfully Recruit Families for Germline Mutations Studies? Multiple Myeloma as an Example.
Blocka Joanna et al. Clinical lymphoma, myeloma & leukemia 2019 Jul
- Pitfalls in interpretation of CFTR variants in the context of incidental findings.
Boussaroque Agathe et al. Human mutation 2019 Jul
- Diagnostic yield of next-generation sequencing applied to neurological disorders.
Marques Matos Cláudia et al. Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia 2019 Jul
- Secondary findings from next generation sequencing: Psychological and ethical issues. Family and patient perspectives.
Houdayer F et al. European journal of medical genetics 2019 Jun 103711
- Preimplantation genetic testing for more than one genetic condition: clinical and ethical considerations and dilemmas.
van der Schoot V et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2019 May
- Points-to-consider on the return of results in epigenetic research.
Dyke Stephanie O M et al. Genome medicine 2019 May 11(1) 31
- Genomic testing in myeloid malignancy.
Docking T Roderick et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2019 May 41 Suppl 1117-125
- Finding Out You Have a Genetic Mutation May Not Be as Bad as You Think- Scientists are learning they greatly overestimated chances of developing deadly cancers in patients with no family history of disease
M Cortez, Bloomberg News, May 9, 2019
- Inherited cardiomyopathies.
Miles Chris et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 05 l1570
- A Tale of Two Capacities: Including Children and Decisionally Vulnerable Adults in Biomedical Research.
Dalpé Gratien et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10289
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (68)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (18)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (130)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (17)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (84)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (49)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: