Last Posted: Jun 22, 2021
- Acceptability, Appropriateness, and Feasibility of Automated Screening Approaches and Family Communication Methods for Identification of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Stakeholder Engagement Results from the IMPACT-FH study
LK Jones et al, JPM June 21, 2021
- 2020 Update to Spinal Muscular Atrophy Management in Saudi Arabia.
Bashiri Fahad A et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2021 9684134
- Artificial Intelligence in Pharmaceutical Field - A Critical Review.
Shanbhogue H Maithri et al. Current drug delivery 2021
- Research Trends in Artificial Intelligence Applications in Human Factors Health Care: Mapping Review.
Asan Onur et al. JMIR human factors 2021 8(2) e28236
- [Mutational oncology of lung cancer: molecular markers, drugs, negotiation conditions and experiences in national reference centers.]
Esposito Immacolata et al. Recenti progressi in medicina 2021 112(6) 419-437
- A new approach for interpretability and reliability in clinical risk prediction: Acute coronary syndrome scenario.
Valente Francisco et al. Artificial intelligence in medicine 2021 117102113
- Cascade screening for beta-thalassemia in Pakistan: development, feasibility and acceptability of a decision support intervention for relatives.
Ahmed Shenaz et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Quantification of Motor Function Post-stroke using Novel Combination of Wearable Inertial and Mechanomyographic Sensors.
Formstone Lewis et al. IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering : a publication of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2021 PP
- The Age of Artificial Intelligence: Use of Digital Technology in Clinical Nutrition.
Limketkai Berkeley N et al. Current surgery reports 2021 9(7) 20
- Genotyping NUDT15*3 rs1166855232 reveals higher frequency of potential adverse effects of thiopurines in Natives and Mestizos from Mexico.
Texis Tomas et al. Pharmacological reports : PR 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (22)
- NIH Information (23)
- CDC Publications (23)
- COVID-19 (621)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (322)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1424)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (140)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (112)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (45)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (699)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (49)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (28)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (89)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.