Last Posted: Sep 17, 2021
- A hybrid deep learning model for breast cancer diagnosis based on transfer learning and pulse-coupled neural networks.
Altaf Meteb M et al. Mathematical biosciences and engineering : MBE 2021 18(5) 5029-5046
- Deep learning applications in neuro-oncology.
Khan Adnan A et al. Surgical neurology international 2021 12435
- Enhancing the value to users of machine learning-based clinical decision support tools: A framework for iterative, collaborative development and implementation.
Singer Sara J et al. Health care management review 2021
- DPYD Genotyping in Patients Who Have Planned Cancer Treatment With Fluoropyrimidines: A Health Technology Assessment.
et al. Ontario health technology assessment series 2021 21(14) 1-186
- Implementation of an embedded in-clinic genetic testing station to optimize germline testing for patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Walker Evan J et al. The oncologist 2021
- Implementation of Multigene Germline and Parallel Somatic Genetic Testing in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer: SIGNPOST Study.
Chandrasekaran Dhivya et al. Cancers 2021 13(17)
- Molecular point-of-care testing for SARS-CoV-2 using the ID NOW(TM) System in Emergency Department: Prospective Evaluation and Implementation in the Care Process
SO Kortuem et al, MEDRXIV, September 13, 2021
- Automated machine learning for endemic active tuberculosis prediction from multiplex serological data.
Rashidi Hooman H et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 17900
- Canadian ROS proto-oncogene 1 study (CROS) for multi-institutional implementation of ROS1 testing in non-small cell lung cancer.
Cheung Carol C et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2021 160127-135
- PriME-PGx: La Princesa University Hospital Multidisciplinary Initiative for the Implementation of Pharmacogenetics.
Zubiaur Pablo et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(17)
- The applications of eHealth technologies in the management of asthma and allergic diseases.
Alvarez-Perea Alberto et al. Clinical and translational allergy 2021 11(7) e12061
- The state of artificial intelligence-based FDA-approved medical devices and algorithms: an online database.
Benjamens Stan et al. NPJ digital medicine 2021 3(1) 118
- Toward Generalizable and Transdiagnostic Tools for Psychosis Prediction: An Independent Validation and Improvement of the NAPLS-2 Risk Calculator in the Multisite PRONIA Cohort.
Koutsouleris Nikolaos et al. Biological psychiatry 2021
- Applications for pharmacogenomics in pharmacy practice: A scoping review.
Hayashi Meagan et al. Research in social & administrative pharmacy : RSAP 2021
- Challenges in Cardiovascular Pharmacogenomics Implementation: A viewpoint from the European Society of Cardiology Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy.
Magavern E F et al. European heart journal. Cardiovascular pharmacotherapy 2021
- Implications of new clinical practice guidance on familial hypercholesterolaemia for Australian general practitioners.
Brett Tom et al. Australian journal of general practice 2021 50(9) 616-621
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Disease Prevalence Among Patients With Idiopathic Short Stature in Saudi Arabia: Protocol for a Multicenter Cross-sectional Study.
Alsafadi Danyah et al. JMIR research protocols 2021 10(8) e28619
- Risk-stratified strategies in population screening for colorectal cancer.
Lansdorp-Vogelaar Iris et al. International journal of cancer 2021
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Community-Based Primary Health Care: Systematic Scoping Review and Critical Appraisal.
Abbasgholizadeh Rahimi Samira et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(9) e29839
- Blockchain and artificial intelligence technology in e-Health.
Tagde Priti et al. Environmental science and pollution research international 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (22)
- NIH Information (23)
- CDC Publications (24)
- COVID-19 (728)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (326)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1505)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (153)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (116)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (45)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (781)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (57)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (28)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (103)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.