Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Real-world outcomes of first-line pembrolizumab plus pemetrexed-carboplatin for metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC at US oncology practices.
Velcheti Vamsidhar et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 9222
- Biomarker approach harnessed in trials of personalized medicine for bladder cancer
N Dizman et al, Nature Medicine, May 3, 2021
- FDA Approves Immunotherapy for Endometrial Cancer with Specific Biomarker- Approval is for recurrent or advanced mismatch repair deficient (dMMR) endometrial cancer
FDA, April 22, 2021
- Comprehensive tumor molecular profile analysis in clinical practice.
Özdogan Mustafa et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 14(1) 105
- Immunotherapy for esophageal cancer- Anti-PD-1 after surgery improves the survival of patients with esophageal cancers in a clinical trial.
S Sadanand, Nature Medicine, April 15, 2021
- Predictive Biomarkers: Progress on the Road to Personalized Cancer Immunotherapy
LE Emmens, JNCI, April 2021
- Identifying treatment options for BRAFV600 wild-type metastatic melanoma: A SU2C/MRA genomics-enabled clinical trial.
LoRusso Patricia M et al. PloS one 2021 16(4) e0248097
- Prognostic Value of Deep Learning-Mediated Treatment Monitoring in Lung Cancer Patients Receiving Immunotherapy.
Trebeschi Stefano et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11609054
- Response Rates to Anti-PD-1 Immunotherapy in Microsatellite-Stable Solid Tumors With 10 or More Mutations per Megabase.
Valero Cristina et al. JAMA oncology 2021 Feb
- DeePaN: deep patient graph convolutional network integrating clinico-genomic evidence to stratify lung cancers for immunotherapy.
Fang Chao et al. NPJ digital medicine 2021 Feb 4(1) 14
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (18)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (54)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (348)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (121)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.