Last Posted: Jun 13, 2019
- Donor-specific circulating cell free DNA as a noninvasive biomarker of graft injury in heart transplantation.
Macher Hada Celicia et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2019 Jun
- IAPSO-AIRS: A novel improved machine learning-based system for wart disease treatment.
Abdar Moloud et al. Journal of medical systems 2019 Jun 43(7) 220
- Safer CAR T-Cell Therapy
J Abbasi, JAMA, June 11, 2019
- Clinical implications of genetic aberrations in metastatic prostate cancer.
Reichert Zachery R et al. Current opinion in urology 2019 Jul 29(4) 319-325
- The road map of cancer precision medicine with the innovation of advanced cancer detection technology and personalized immunotherapy.
Low Siew-Kee et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2019 May
- New Drugs, New Side Effects: Complications of Cancer Immunotherapy
NCI, May 2019
- Assessment of tumor mutation burden calculation from gene panel sequencing data.
Xu Zhenwu et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2019 123401-3409
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Identifies Novel Genetic Predictors of Response to Anti-PD-(L)1 Therapies in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Fang Wenfeng et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2019 May
- Epithelial ovarian cancer: Evolution of management in the era of precision medicine.
Lheureux Stephanie et al. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians 2019 May
- [Targeted gene sequencing panels: applicability for neoantigen profiling of colon and rectal adenocarcinoma].
Kanygina A V et al. Biomeditsinskaia khimiia 2018 Nov 64(6) 517-524
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (32)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (479)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (54)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (87)
- Reviews/Commentaries (175)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 14, 2019
- Content source: