Last Posted: Oct 16, 2019
- Towards precision oncology in advanced prostate cancer.
Ku Sheng-Yu et al. Nature reviews. Urology 2019 Oct
- Relating the gut metagenome and metatranscriptome to immunotherapy responses in melanoma patients.
Peters Brandilyn A et al. Genome medicine 2019 Oct (1) 61
- Resistance to Immune Checkpoint Blocker May Be Linked to Metabolic Imbalance
ASCO Post, October 10, 2019
- Immunotherapeutic strategies for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma: Where will we go?
Anselmo Da Costa Inês et al. Expert review of anticancer therapy 2017 Apr 17(4) 357-368
- Integrated genomic profiling expands clinical options for patients with cancer.
Beaubier Nike et al. Nature biotechnology 2019 Sep
- Review of emerging biomarkers in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma in the era of immunotherapy and targeted therapy.
Hsieh Jason Chia-Hsun et al. Head & neck 2019 Oct 41 Suppl 119-45
- Immunotherapy for heart injury
H Stover, Nature Medicine, October 7, 2019
- Programmed Death-Ligand 1 and Vimentin: A Tandem Marker as Prognostic Factor in NSCLC.
Ancel Julien et al. Cancers 2019 Sep 11(10)
- Early Transcriptional Responses After Dengue Vaccination Mirror the Response to Natural Infection and Predict Neutralizing Antibody Titers.
Popper Stephen J et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 218(12) 1911-1921
- Prolonged stable disease in a uveal melanoma patient with germline MBD4 nonsense mutation treated with pembrolizumab and ipilimumab.
Johansson Peter A et al. Immunogenetics 2019 71(5-6) 433-436
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (16)
- CDC Publications (35)
- Hot Topics (148)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (515)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (84)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (100)
- Reviews/Commentaries (213)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.