Last Posted: Sep 20, 2018
- Targeted next-generation sequencing in the detection of mismatch repair deficiency in endometrial cancers.
Dong Fei et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2018 Sep
- What's New in Gastric Cancer: The Therapeutic Implications of Molecular Classifications and Future Perspectives.
Tirino Giuseppe et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Sep 19(9)
- Clinical update on K-Ras targeted therapy in gastrointestinal cancers.
Pant Shubham et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2018 Oct 13078-91
- Predicting response to immunotherapy
NIH Research Matters, September 2018
- Genomic Profiling and Potentially Targetable Alterations in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.
Gleeson Ferga C et al. Current treatment options in gastroenterology 2018 Sep
- New Developments in Ovarian Cancer Treatment Are Showing Promise
A Park, Time, August 28, 2018
- Precision medicine in pediatric oncology.
Burdach Stefan E G et al. Molecular and cellular pediatrics 2018 Aug 5(1) 6
- Beyond microsatellite testing: assessment of tumor mutational burden identifies subsets of colorectal cancer who may respond to immune checkpoint inhibition.
Fabrizio David A et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2018 Aug 9(4) 610-617
- Precision medicine in cholangiocarcinoma.
Pellino Antonio et al. Translational gastroenterology and hepatology 2018 340
- Genomic correlates of response to immune checkpoint blockade in microsatellite-stable solid tumors
D Miao et al, Nat Genetics, August 27, 2018
- NIH Resources (11)
- CDC-Authored Publications (12)
- Epidemiologic Studies (447)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (30)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Guidelines (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (105)
- AMD Weekly Clips (9)
- GWAS Catalog (2)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Sep 21, 2018
- Content source: