Last Posted: May 03, 2022
- A T cell resilience model associated with response to immunotherapy in multiple tumor types
Y Zhang et al, Nature Medicine, May 2, 2022
- The Potential of the Gut Microbiome to Reshape the Cancer Therapy Paradigm A Review
L Liu et al, JAMA Oncology, April 27, 2022
- Harnessing the immunotherapeutic potential of CDK4/6 inhibitors in melanoma: is timing everything?
EJ Lelliot et al, NPJ Precision Oncology, April 20, 2022
- Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic or Biliary Cancer With Homologous Recombination Deficiency Pathogenic Germline Variants
G Terrero et al, JAMA Oncology, April 21, 2022
- Pre-treatment serum albumin and mutational burden as biomarkers of response to immune checkpoint blockade
SK Yoo et al, NPJ Precision Oncology, April 6, 2022
- B2M and JAK1/2-mutated MSI-H Colorectal Carcinomas Can Benefit From Anti-PD-1 Therapy.
Zhang Chenzhi et al. Journal of immunotherapy (Hagerstown, Md. : 1997) 2022
- Prognostic and Predictive Value of Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor Alterations in High-grade Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer Treated with and Without Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Immunotherapy.
Mayr Roman et al. European urology 2022
- A blood-based miRNA signature with prognostic value for overall survival in advanced stage non-small cell lung cancer treated with immunotherapy
T Rajakumar et al, NPJ Precision ONcology, March 31, 2022
- Translational advances in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma therapy.
Hosein Abdel Nasser et al. Nature cancer 2022 3 (3) 272-286
- Informative Power Evaluation of Clinical Parameters to Predict Initial Therapeutic Response in Patients with Advanced Pleural Mesothelioma: A Machine Learning Approach.
Massafra Raffaella et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2022 11(6)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (19)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (110)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (437)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (153)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (13)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.