Last Posted: Apr 11, 2019
- Next Generation Sequencing and Genetic Alterations in Squamous Cell Lung Carcinoma: Where Are We Today?
Friedlaender Alex et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 9166
- Association of Patient Characteristics and Tumor Genomics With Clinical Outcomes Among Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Using a Clinicogenomic Database.
Singal Gaurav et al. JAMA 2019 Apr 321(14) 1391-1399
- Genomic profiling in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma and a pathway towards therapy individualization: A scoping review.
Singh Ritu R et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2019 Mar 7527-38
- Use of targeted next generation sequencing to characterize tumor mutational burden and efficacy of immune checkpoint inhibition in small cell lung cancer.
Ricciuti Biagio et al. Journal for immunotherapy of cancer 2019 Mar 7(1) 87
- Advances in Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Based on Accurate Molecular Typing.
Dong Jingsi et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2019 10230
- Hope and challenge: Precision medicine in bladder cancer.
Su Hongwei et al. Cancer medicine 2019 Mar
- Genetics, diagnosis and treatment of Lynch syndrome: Old lessons and current challenges.
Duraturo Francesca et al. Oncology letters 2019 Mar 17(3) 3048-3054
- Hospitals are saving lives with CAR-T. Getting paid is another story
I Swetlitz, StatNews, March 12, 2019
- Assessing long-term survival benefits of immune checkpoint inhibitors using the net survival benefit.
Péron Julien et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2019 Mar
- Assessment of Blood Tumor Mutational Burden as a Potential Biomarker for Immunotherapy in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Use of a Next-Generation Sequencing Cancer Gene Panel.
Wang Zhijie et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (32)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (469)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (46)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (85)
- Reviews/Commentaries (162)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: