Last Posted: Sep 18, 2020
- Tumor immune profiles noninvasively estimated by FDG PET with deep learning correlate with immunotherapy response in lung adenocarcinoma.
Park Changhee et al. Theranostics 2020 10(23) 10838-10848
- BRCA Mutations, Homologous DNA Repair Deficiency, Tumor Mutational Burden, and Response to Immune Checkpoint Inhibition in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer.
Liu Ying L et al. JCO precision oncology 2020 4
- Association of mismatch repair status with survival and response to neoadjuvant chemo(radio)therapy in rectal cancer
SB Ye, NPJ Precision Oncology, September 8, 2020
- Association of MUC16 Mutation With Response to Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Solid Tumors
L Zhang et al, JAMA Network Open, August 26, 2020
- Identification of Hepatocellular Carcinoma prognostic markers based on 10-immune gene signature.
Zhao Kaifei et al. Bioscience reports 2020 Aug
- Tumor copy-number alterations predict response to immune-checkpoint-blockade in gastrointestinal cancer.
Lu Zhihao et al. Journal for immunotherapy of cancer 2020 Aug 8(2)
- A prognostic signature based on immune-related genes for cervical squamous cell carcinoma and endocervical adenocarcinoma.
Liu Jinhui et al. International immunopharmacology 2020 Aug 88106884
- A robust signature associated with patient prognosis and tumor immune microenvironment based on immune-related genes in lung squamous cell carcinoma.
Zhou Hao et al. International immunopharmacology 2020 Aug 88106856
- Analysis of prognostic genes in the tumor microenvironment of lung adenocarcinoma.
Xu Zhan-Yu et al. PeerJ 2020 8e9530
- Tumor mutation burden in Chinese cancer patients and the underlying driving pathways of high tumor mutation burden across different cancer types.
Jiao Xiao-Dong et al. Annals of translational medicine 2020 Jul 8(14) 860
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (41)
- Hot Topics (172)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (585)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (126)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (128)
- Reviews/Commentaries (257)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.