Last Posted: Aug 23, 2019
- Association Between Immune-Related Adverse Events During Anti–PD-1 Therapy and Tumor Mutational Burden
D Bomze et al, JAMA Oncology, August 22, 2019
- Multiomics Prediction of Response Rates to Therapies to Inhibit Programmed Cell Death 1 and Programmed Cell Death 1 Ligand 1
JS Lee et al, JAMA Oncology, August 22, 2019
- Risk stratification for lung adenocarcinoma on EGFR and TP53 mutation status, chemotherapy, and PD-L1 immunotherapy.
Wu Chih-Hsun et al. Cancer medicine 2019 Aug
- The new identified biomarkers determine sensitivity to immune check-point blockade therapies in melanoma.
Chen Hao et al. Oncoimmunology 2019 8(8) 1608132
- Tumor mutation burden: from comprehensive mutational screening to the clinic.
Galuppini Francesca et al. Cancer cell international 2019 19209
- Evaluation of POLE and POLD1 Mutations as Biomarkers for Immunotherapy Outcomes Across Multiple Cancer Types.
Wang Feng et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Aug
- Biology of nonmuscle-invasive bladder cancer: pathology, genomic implications, and immunology.
Dyrskjøt Lars et al. Current opinion in urology 2018 28(6) 598-603
- Designing gene panels for tumor mutational burden estimation: the need to shift from 'correlation' to 'accuracy'.
Wu Hao-Xiang et al. Journal for immunotherapy of cancer 2019 Aug 7(1) 206
- Oncologist uptake of comprehensive genomic profile guided targeted therapy.
Nesline Mary K et al. Oncotarget 2019 Jul 10(45) 4616-4629
- The Genomic Landscape of Merkel Cell Carcinoma and Clinicogenomic Biomarkers of Response to Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy.
Knepper Todd C et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2019 Aug
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (14)
- CDC Publications (33)
- Hot Topics (135)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (505)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (72)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (90)
- Reviews/Commentaries (198)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: