Last Posted: Nov 22, 2021
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Public Health: An Expanding List of Tier 1 Genomic Applications
CDC Seminar Announcement, January 27, 2022
- IMPACT webinars: Improving Patient Access to genetic Counselling and Testing using webinars-the Alberta experience with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Christian Susan et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a practical approach to guideline directed management.
Ommen Steve R et al. Lancet (London, England) 2021
- An Expanding List of Tier 1 Genomic Applications: Evidence-based Guidelines for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Public Health
MA Burke et al, CDC Blog, October 6,2021
- Valsartan in early-stage hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a randomized phase 2 trial
CY Ho et al, Nature Medicine, September 23, 2021
- Worldwide differences in primary prevention implantable cardioverter defibrillator utilization and outcomes in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Nauffal Victor et al. European heart journal 2021
- Sex Differences in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Interaction With Genetics and Environment.
Butters Alexandra et al. Current heart failure reports 2021
- Cascade health service use in family members following genetic testing in children: a scoping literature review.
Cernat Alexandra et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Disease Expression and Outcomes in Black and White Adults With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Arabadjian Milla E et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2021 e019978
- Yield of Bone Scintigraphy Screening for Transthyretin-related Cardiac Amyloidosis in Different Conditions: Methodological Issues and Clinical Implications.
Tini Giacomo et al. European journal of clinical investigation 2021 e13665
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (307)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (119)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.