Last Posted: Aug 03, 2021
- Explanatory Analysis of a Machine Learning Model to Identify Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients from EHR Using Diagnostic Codes.
Farahani Nasibeh Zanjirani et al. Proceedings. IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine 2021 20201932-1937
- A machine learning-based risk stratification model for ventricular tachycardia and heart failure in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Smole Tim et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2021 135104648
- Development and evaluation of decision aids to guide families' predictive testing choices for children at risk for arrhythmia or cardiomyopathy.
Christian Susan et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2021
- Machine Learning Methods for Identifying Atrial Fibrillation Cases and Their Predictors in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: The HCM-AF-Risk Model.
Bhattacharya Moumita et al. CJC open 2021 3(6) 801-813
- Genetic Variants Associated With Unexplained Sudden Cardiac Death in Adult White and African American Individuals
L Guo et al, JAMA Cardiology, June 2, 2021
- Mavacamten for treatment of symptomatic obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (EXPLORER-HCM): health status analysis of a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.
Spertus John A et al. Lancet (London, England) 2021
- A radiomic approach to predict myocardial fibrosis on coronary CT angiography in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Qin Le et al. International journal of cardiology 2021
- The benefits and challenges of family genetic testing in rare genetic diseases-lessons from Fabry disease.
Germain Dominique P et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2021 e1666
- Diagnostic yield of genetic testing in a heterogeneous cohort of 1376 HCM patients.
Hathaway Julie et al. BMC cardiovascular disorders 2021 21(1) 126
- Genotype-phenotype correlations in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a multicenter study in Portugal and Spain of the TPM1 p.Arg21Leu variant.
Lamounier Junior Arsonval et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (304)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (114)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.