Last Posted: Jul 21, 2020
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - A Heterogeneous and Lifelong Disease in the Real World.
Kitaoka Hiroaki et al. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 2020 Jul
- Predictors of Fabry disease in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: How to guide the diagnostic strategy?
Azevedo Olga et al. American heart journal 2020 Apr 226114-126
- A Population-Based Registry of Patients With Inherited Cardiac Conditions and Resuscitated Cardiac Arrest.
Rucinski Cynthia et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2020 Jun 75(21) 2698-2707
- Left Ventricular Strain and Progression of Hypertrophy in Danon Disease Cardiomyopathy: Insights from a Global Registry.
Ma G S et al. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation 2020 Apr 39(4S) S154
- The Impact of Syndromic Genetic Disorders on Medical Management and Mortality in Pediatric Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients.
Edelson Jonathan B et al. Pediatric cardiology 2020 May
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in myosin-binding protein C ( MYBPC3 ) Icelandic founder mutation carriers.
Adalsteinsdottir Berglind et al. Open heart 2020 7(1) e001220
- Revisiting the Diagnostic Yield of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Genetic Testing.
Butters Alexandra et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2020 Apr 13(2) e002930
- Gene therapy strategies in the treatment of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Prondzynski Maksymilian et al. Pflugers Archiv : European journal of physiology 2019 471(5) 807-815
- Contemporary Insights Into the Genetics of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Toward a New Era in Clinical Testing?
Mazzarotto Francesco et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2020 Apr 9(8) e015473
- Genetic Testing for Diagnosis of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Mimics: Yield and Clinical Significance.
Hoss Sara et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2020 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (62)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (304)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (96)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (58)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.