Last Posted: Jul 23, 2021
- Mobile health strategies for blood pressure self-management in urban populations with digital barriers: systematic review and meta-analyses
EC Khoong et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, July 22, 2021
- Evaluating the association of social needs assessment data with cardiometabolic health status in a federally qualified community health center patient population.
Drake Connor et al. BMC cardiovascular disorders 2021 21(1) 342
- The cardiovascular phenotype of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Applying machine learning to the prediction of cardiovascular comorbidities.
Nikolaou Vasilis et al. Respiratory medicine 2021 186106528
- Predicting Obesity in Adults Using Machine Learning Techniques: An Analysis of Indonesian Basic Health Research 2018.
Thamrin Sri Astuti et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2021 8669155
- Predicting short and long-term mortality after acute ischemic stroke using EHR.
Abedi Vida et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2021 427117560
- Machine Learning Methods for Identifying Atrial Fibrillation Cases and Their Predictors in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: The HCM-AF-Risk Model.
Bhattacharya Moumita et al. CJC open 2021 3(6) 801-813
- Radiomics side experiments and DAFIT approach in identifying pulmonary hypertension using Cardiac MRI derived radiomics based machine learning models.
Priya Sarv et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 12686
- Novel Digital Technologies for Blood Pressure Monitoring and Hypertension Management.
Hare Allison J et al. Current cardiovascular risk reports 2021 15(8) 11
- Longitudinal cohorts for harnessing the electronic health record for disease prediction in a US population.
Manemann Sheila M et al. BMJ open 2021 11(6) e044353
- Familial hypercholesterolemia related admission for acute coronary syndrome in the United States: Incidence, predictors, and outcomes.
Kheiri Babikir et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (299)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6146)
- GWAS Studies (129)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (227)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (32)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (108)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.