Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Genetic testing for aortopathies: primer for the nongeneticist.
De Backer Julie et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2019 Aug
- Screening and management of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Santos Raul D et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2019 Sep 34(5) 526-530
- Gene Variants at Loci Related to Blood Pressure Account for Variation in Response to Antihypertensive Drugs Between Black and White Individuals.
Iniesta Raquel et al. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979) 2019 Jul HYPERTENSIONAHA11812177
- Clinical biomarker innovation: when is it worthwhile?
Kluytmans Anouck et al. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine 2019 Jul
- [Selection of lung transplant candidates in France in 2019].
Falque L et al. Revue des maladies respiratoires 2019 Apr 36(4) 508-518
- Clinical Implications of Identifying Pathogenic Variants in Individuals With Thoracic Aortic Dissection.
Wolford Brooke N et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2019 Jun 12(6) e002476
- Overall survival in patients with BRAF-mutant melanoma receiving encorafenib plus binimetinib versus vemurafenib or encorafenib (COLUMBUS): a multicentre, open-label, randomised, phase 3 trial.
Dummer Reinhard et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 19(10) 1315-1327
- Proteomic investigations into hypertension: what's new and how might it affect clinical practice?
Corbacho-Alonso N et al. Expert review of proteomics 2019 Jun
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Clinical Trials of Cardiovascular Diseases Based on Artificial Intelligence Technologies for Risk-Early Warning Model.
Li Bin et al. Journal of medical systems 2019 Jun 43(7) 228
- The CADASIL Scale-J, A Modified Scale to Prioritize Access to Genetic Testing for Japanese CADASIL-Suspected Patients.
Koizumi Takashi et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2019 Jun 28(6) 1431-1439
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (6)
- Hot Topics (80)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6079)
- GWAS Studies (90)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (114)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (32)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (20)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (85)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: