Last Posted: Aug 13, 2019
- Association of CAG Repeats With Long-term Progression in Huntington Disease
DR Langbehn et al, JAMA Neurology, August 12, 2019
- The Prospective Huntington At-Risk Observational Study (PHAROS): The Emotional Well-Being, Safety and Feasibility of Long-Term Research Participation.
Kayson Elise et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2019 Jul
- The choice not to undergo genetic testing for Huntington disease: Results from the PHAROS study.
Anderson Karen E et al. Clinical genetics 2019 May
- Experimental Drug For Huntington's Disease Jams Malfunctioning Gene
R Harris, NPR, May 9, 2019
- Recent advances in the therapeutic development for Huntington disease.
Mestre Tiago A et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2019 Feb 125-130
- Targeting Huntingtin Expression in Patients with Huntingtons Disease
SJ Tabrizi et al, NEJM, May 6, 2019
- Targeting Huntingtin Expression in Patients with Huntington's Disease.
Tabrizi Sarah J, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 5 0.
- Presymptomatic testing of those at 25% risk of autosomal dominant neurodegenerative disease- testing team beware.
Delatycki Martin B et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 27(1) 20-21
- CRISPR/Cas9-Mediated Genome Editing for Huntington's Disease.
Vachey Gabriel et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 1780463-481
- Nonhuman Primate Models of Huntington's Disease and Their Application in Translational Research.
Aron Badin Romina et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 1780267-284
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (44)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (158)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (44)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (40)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: