Last Posted: Feb 16, 2021
- Validation of diagnostic codes and epidemiologic trends of Huntington disease: a population-based study in Navarre, Spain.
Vicente Esther et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 Feb 16(1) 77
- Who and Why? Requests for Presymptomatic Genetic Testing for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Frontotemporal Dementia vs Huntington Disease.
Amador Maria Del Mar et al. Neurology. Genetics 2021 Feb 7(1) e538
- The clinical utility of exome sequencing and extended bioinformatic analyses in adolescents and adults with a broad range of neurological phenotypes: an Australian perspective.
Eratne Dhamidhu et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2020 Dec 420117260
- Informing about genetic risk in families with Huntington disease: comparison of attitudes across two decades.
Pierron Lucie et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 Dec
- Predictive testing for neurodegenerative diseases in the age of next-generation sequencing.
Goldman Jill et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Oct
- Addendum: American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics Standards and Guidelines for Clinical Genetics Laboratories, 2014 edition: technical standards and guidelines for Huntington disease.
Bean Lora et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Jul
- How Have Advances in Genetic Technology Modified Movement Disorders Nosology?
Sturchio Andrea et al. European journal of neurology 2020 Apr
- Prevalence of Huntington Disease in Italy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Riccò Matteo et al. Acta bio-medica : Atenei Parmensis 2020 Apr 91(3-S) 119-127
- Quantification of Motor Function in Huntington Disease Patients Using Wearable Sensor Devices.
Gordon Mark Forrest et al. Digital biomarkers 3(3) 103-115
- Huntington disease: When does it begin?
Martin W R Wayne et al. Neurology 2019 93(10) 421-422
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (75)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (41)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.