Last Posted: Apr 03, 2020
- A nomogram based on a gene signature for predicting the prognosis of patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
Yang Bowen et al. The International journal of biological markers 2019 Sep 34(3) 309-317
- Association of Biomarkers for Human Papillomavirus With Survival Among Adults With Barrett High-grade Dysplasia and Esophageal Adenocarcinoma
S Rajendra et al, JAMA Network Open, February 2020
- Application of deep learning to the classification of uterine cervical squamous epithelial lesion from colposcopy images combined with HPV types.
Miyagi Yasunari et al. Oncology letters 2020 Feb 19(2) 1602-1610
- Diagnostic Tumor Markers in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC) in the Clinical Setting.
Economopoulou Panagiota et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 9827
- Hyperspectral Imaging of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma for Cancer Margin Detection in Surgical Specimens from 102 Patients Using Deep Learning.
Halicek Martin et al. Cancers 2019 Sep 11(9)
- Practical Molecular Testing in a Clinical Genitourinary Service.
Magers Martin J et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2019 Aug
- Interference of tumour mutational burden with outcome of patients with head and neck cancer treated with definitive chemoradiation: a multicentre retrospective study of the German Cancer Consortium Radiation Oncology Group.
Eder T et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Jun 11667-76
- Association of Oral Human Papillomavirus DNA Persistence With Cancer Progression After Primary Treatment for Oral Cavity and Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
C Fakhry et al, JAMA Oncology, May 2, 2019
- Human Papillomavirus DNA Detection in Saliva: Is It Relevant?
Ramirez Ricardo J et al. JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery 2019 Mar
- NCI Develops High-Throughput, Low-Cost Sequencing Assay for HPV Research
M Johnsnon, Genome Web, March 7, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (18)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (74)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (5)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.