Last Posted: Aug 07, 2019
- Practical Molecular Testing in a Clinical Genitourinary Service.
Magers Martin J et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2019 Aug
- Interference of tumour mutational burden with outcome of patients with head and neck cancer treated with definitive chemoradiation: a multicentre retrospective study of the German Cancer Consortium Radiation Oncology Group.
Eder T et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Jun 11667-76
- Association of Oral Human Papillomavirus DNA Persistence With Cancer Progression After Primary Treatment for Oral Cavity and Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
C Fakhry et al, JAMA Oncology, May 2, 2019
- Human Papillomavirus DNA Detection in Saliva: Is It Relevant?
Ramirez Ricardo J et al. JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery 2019 Mar
- NCI Develops High-Throughput, Low-Cost Sequencing Assay for HPV Research
M Johnsnon, Genome Web, March 7, 2019
- Local Coverage Determination (LCD): Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing (L34089)
The U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Leveraging Genomics for Head and Neck Cancer Treatment.
Kemmer J D et al. Journal of dental research 2018 Feb 22034518756352
- High-risk and low-risk human papilloma virus in association to spontaneous preterm labor: a case-control study in a tertiary center, Egypt.
Mosbah Alaa et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2017 Mar 1-6
- HPV 16 and its Variants: Minor Genome Variations Make a Big Difference
Magnus von Knebel Doeberitz, JNCI, May 2016
- DNA Microarray Characterization of Pathogens Associated with Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
Cao Boyang et al. PloS one 2015 (7) e0133927
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (17)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (69)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 20, 2019
- Content source: