Last Posted: Aug 03, 2017
- Interacting with Genomic Data: Clinician Requirements and Prototype Structure.
Bradford Dana et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2017 2391-7
- Prioritizing genomic applications for action by level of evidence: a horizon-scanning method.
Dotson W D et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2014 Apr (4) 394-402
- Policy Making in Newborn Screening Needs a Structured and Transparent Approach.
Jansen Marleen E et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 553
- Toward a Global Roadmap for Precision Medicine in Psychiatry: Challenges and Opportunities.
Dalvie Shareefa et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Sep
- Horizon scanning for translational genomic research beyond bench to bedside.
Clyne Mindy et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2014 Jul (7) 535-8
- Improving the efficiency and relevance of evidence-based recommendations in the era of whole-genome sequencing: an EGAPP methods update.
Veenstra David L et al. Genet. Med. 2013 Jan 15(1) 14-24
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (0)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: