Last Posted: Jun 30, 2022
- Non-Sputum CRISPR-Based Tuberculosis Test Shows High Sensitivity in HIV-Infected Children
Johnson M. GenomeWeb, Jun 24, 2022.
- Similar But Different: Integrated Phylogenetic Analysis of Austrian and Swiss HIV-1 Sequences Reveal Differences in Transmission Patterns of the Local HIV-1 Epidemics.
Kusejko Katharina et al. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999) 2022 3 (4) e4-e12
- Technologies for HIV-1 drug resistance testing: inventory and needs.
Metzner Karin J et al. Current opinion in HIV and AIDS 2022 6 (4) 222-228
- Plasma Virome Reveals Blooms and Transmission of Anellovirus in Intravenous Drug Users with HIV-1, HCV, and/or HBV Infections.
Li Yanpeng et al. Microbiology spectrum 2022 6 e0144722
- Characterizing genetic transmission networks among newly diagnosed HIV-1 infected individuals in eastern China: 2012-2016.
Ding Xiaobei et al. PloS one 2022 6 (6) e0269973
- Molecular Characterization of the pol Gene of Vertically Transmitted HIV-1 Strains in Children with Virological Failure.
Karunaianantham Ramesh et al. AIDS research and human retroviruses 2022 3 (6) 491-496
- Generation of novel SARS-CoV-2 variants on B.1.1.7 lineage in three patients with advanced HIV disease.
Riddell Anna C et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2022 5
- Molecular Identification of Cervical Microbes in HIV-Negative and HIV-Positive Women in an African Setting Using a Customized Bacterial Vaginosis Microbial DNA Quantitative PCR (qPCR) Array.
Taku Ongeziwe et al. Microbiology spectrum 2022 6 e0222921
- There’s still no HIV vaccine. The science behind coronavirus shots may help.
Johnson CY. Washington Post, Jun 1, 2022.
- HIV HGM biobank as a research platform for paediatric infectious diseases and COVID-19 pandemic.
Irene Consuegra et al. AIDS research and therapy 2022 5 (1) 22
- Using machine learning approaches to predict timely clinic attendance and the uptake of HIV/STI testing post clinic reminder messages.
Xu Xianglong et al. Scientific reports 2022 12(1) 8757
- Acquired HIV drug resistance among adults living with HIV receiving first-line antiretroviral therapy in Rwanda: A cross-sectional nationally representative survey.
Musengimana Gentille et al. Antiviral therapy 2022 5 (3) 13596535221102690
- Clinical epidemiology and high genetic diversity amongst Cryptococcus spp. isolates infecting people living with HIV in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo.
Bive Bive Zono et al. PloS one 2022 5 (5) e0267842
- HIV-1-Transmitted Drug Resistance and Transmission Clusters in Newly Diagnosed Patients in Portugal Between 2014 and 2019.
Pingarilho Marta et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2022 5 823208
- Public availability of HIV-1 drug resistance sequence and treatment data: a systematic review.
Rhee Soo-Yon et al. The Lancet. Microbe 2022 5 (5) e392-e398
- A Partially Multiplexed HIV Drug Resistance (HIVDR) Assay for Monitoring HIVDR Mutations of the Protease, Reverse-Transcriptase (PRRT), and Integrase (INT).
DeVos Joshua et al. Microbiology spectrum 2022 5 e0177621
- Community and Provider Perspectives on Molecular HIV Surveillance and Cluster Detection and Response for HIV Prevention: Qualitative Findings From King County, Washington.
Shook Alic G et al. The Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care : JANAC 2022 5 (3) 270-282
- Protease and gag diversity and drug resistance mutations among treatment-naive Mexican people living with HIV.
Climaco-Arvizu Samantha et al. BMC infectious diseases 2022 5 (1) 447
- Machine learning-based in-hospital mortality prediction of HIV/AIDS patients with Talaromyces marneffei infection in Guangxi, China.
Shi Minjuan et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2022 16(5) e0010388
- Using molecular network analysis to explore the characteristics of HIV-1 transmission in a China-Myanmar border area.
Zhang Yuying et al. PloS one 2022 5 (5) e0268143
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (21)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (183)
- COVID-19 (335)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1974)
- GWAS Studies (52)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (96)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (80)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (871)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.