Last Posted: Aug 28, 2019
- Recovering From a Stroke Can Be a Long Road, But Don’t Give Up
CDC Information, 2019
- NIH scientists link genetics to risk of high blood pressure among blacks
NIH News Release, July 3, 2019
- Measuring Blood Pressure
- A prediction model of blood pressure for telemedicine.
Kwong Enid Wai-Yung et al. Health informatics journal 2018 24(3) 227-244
- Development of an entirely remote, non-physician led hypertension management program.
Fisher Naomi D L et al. Clinical cardiology 2019 Feb 42(2) 285-291
- Clinical practice guideline monitoring children and young people with, or at risk of developing autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD).
Dudley Jan et al. BMC nephrology 2019 Apr 20(1) 148
- On the utilization of polygenic risk scores for therapeutic targeting.
Gibson Greg, et al. PLoS genetics 2019 0 0. (4) e1008060
- Relationship Between Adherence to Antihypertensive Medication Regimen and Out-of-Pocket Costs Among People Aged 35 to 64 With Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance.
Baker-Goering Madeleine M et al. Preventing chronic disease 2019 Mar 16E32
- Developing community-based health education strategies with family history: Assessing the association between community resident family history and interest in health education.
Prom-Wormley Elizabeth C et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2019 Feb
- Gene and environmental interactions according to the components of lifestyle modifications in hypertension guidelines.
Kokubo Yoshihiro et al. Environmental health and preventive medicine 2019 Mar (1) 19
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Hot Topics (75)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3166)
- GWAS Studies (59)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (40)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (48)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 15, 2019
- Content source: