Last Posted: Feb 02, 2021
- American Heart Month 2021- Feeling the pressure? We can help.
CDC, February 2021
- Screening for High Blood Pressure in Children and Adolescents: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.
et al. JAMA 2020 Nov 324(18) 1878-1883
- Predicting hypertension using machine learning: Findings from Qatar Biobank Study.
AlKaabi Latifa A et al. PloS one 2020 15(10) e0240370
- The Effect of Significant Exercise Modalities, Gender and Age on 9 Markers (Indicators) in NHISS Registered ACL Patients for Designing Exercise Intervention Program.
Jee Hyunseok et al. Iranian journal of public health 2020 May 49(5) 896-905
- Multimodal brain-age prediction and cardiovascular risk: The Whitehall II MRI sub-study.
Lange Ann-Marie de et al. NeuroImage 2020 Aug 117292
- High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
CDC, May 2020
- American Heart Month 2020: High Blood Pressure Control—We’ve Got This!
- Mom's immune system and microbiome may help predict premature birth
A Keener, Science News, November 8, 2019
- PARP Inhibitors Show Promise as Initial Treatment for Ovarian Cancer
NCI, October 29, 2019
- Vision of the Future of Medical Science
Francis Collins, Time, October 25, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (162)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (14)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.