Last Posted: Jul 10, 2020
- A systematic review of risk-reducing cancer surgery outcomes for hereditary cancer syndromes.
Peacock Oliver et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2019 Dec 45(12) 2241-2250
- Penetrance of Different Cancer Types in Families with Li-Fraumeni Syndrome: A Validation Study Using Multicenter Cohorts.
Shin Seung Jun et al. Cancer research 2020 80(2) 354-360
- Application Areas of Traditional Molecular Genetic Methods and NGS in relation to Hereditary Urological Cancer Diagnosis.
Mikhaylenko Dmitry S et al. Journal of oncology 2020 20207363102
- Improved structural variant interpretation for hereditary cancer susceptibility using long-read sequencing
ML Thibodeau et al, Genetics in Medicine, June 6, 2020
- Guide to Hereditary Cancer Indications for Referral
- Hereditary cancer syndromes: Are your patients at risk? (CME)
- Understanding implementation success: protocol for an in-depth, mixed-methods process evaluation of a cluster randomised controlled trial testing methods to improve detection of Lynch syndrome in Australian hospitals.
Morrow April et al. BMJ open 2020 Jun 10(6) e033552
- A comprehensive custom panel evaluation for routine hereditary cancer testing: improving the yield of germline mutation detection.
Velázquez Carolina et al. Journal of translational medicine 2020 Jun 18(1) 232
- Adherence to National Comprehensive Cancer Network Guidelines for BRCA testing among high risk breast Cancer patients: a retrospective chart review study.
Bobbili Priyanka et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2020 1813
- Cost-Effectiveness of the Manchester Approach to Identifying Lynch Syndrome in Women with Endometrial Cancer.
Snowsill Tristan M et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Jun 9(6)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (88)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (216)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (310)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (24)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (17)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (172)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (8)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.