Last Posted: Jan 17, 2019
- The association between non-breast and ovary cancers and BRCA mutation in first- and second-degree relatives of high-risk breast cancer patients: a large-scale study of Koreans.
Kim Hakyoung et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 171
- Recent advances in Lynch syndrome.
Biller Leah H et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- Multi-gene panel testing confirms phenotypic variability in MUTYH-Associated Polyposis.
Sutcliffe Erin G et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- Women with breast and uterine cancer are more likely to harbor germline mutations than women with breast or uterine cancer alone: A case for expanded gene testing.
Fulk Kelly et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Jan
- Detection of structural variation using target captured next-generation sequencing data for genetic diagnostic testing.
Mu Wenbo et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Genetic predisposition to colorectal cancer: syndromes, genes, classification of genetic variants and implications for precision medicine.
Valle Laura et al. The Journal of pathology 2018 Dec
- Prevalence of pathogenic/likely pathogenic variants in the 24 cancer genes of the ACMG Secondary Findings v2.0 list in a large cancer cohort and ethnicity-matched controls
J Kim et al, Genome Medicine, December 2018
- Determining the clinical validity of hereditary colorectal cancer and polyposis susceptibility genes using the Clinical Genome Resource Clinical Validity Framework.
Seifert Bryce A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Next Generation Sequencing in Clinical Oncology: Applications, Challenges and Promises: A Review Article.
Shabani Azim Faezeh et al. Iranian journal of public health 2018 Oct 47(10) 1453-1457
- Updates on progress in cancer screening for children with hereditary cancer predisposition syndromes.
Rednam Surya P et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 Dec
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Resources (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Epidemiologic Studies (183)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (199)
- Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Guidelines (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (103)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (5)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: