Last Posted: Apr 18, 2019
- Analysis of the CDKN2A gene in FAMMM Syndrome families reveals early age of onset for additional syndromic cancers.
Middlebrooks Candace D et al. Cancer research 2019 Apr
- Increased breast cancer risk in women with neurofibromatosis type 1: a meta-analysis and systematic review of the literature.
Suarez-Kelly Lorena P et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 1712
- Primer on Hereditary Cancer Predisposition Genes Included Within Somatic Next-Generation Sequencing Panels
Akras Z, et al. JCO Precision Oncology - April 11, 2019
- Opportunistic testing of BRCA1, BRCA2 and mismatch repair genes improves the yield of phenotype driven hereditary cancer gene panels.
Feliubadaló Lídia et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Mar
- Selected features of breast and peritoneal cancers diagnosed in BRCA1 carriers after risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy.
Menkiszak Janusz et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 1710
- Single-center study of Lynch syndrome screening in colorectal polyps.
Zhu FangChao et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 179
- Process evaluation of a behaviour change approach to improving clinical practice for detecting hereditary cancer.
Long Janet C et al. BMC health services research 2019 Mar 19(1) 180
- BRACAVENIR: an observational study of expectations and coping in young women with high hereditary risk of breast and ovarian cancer.
Kwiatkowski Fabrice et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 177
- Lack of association between screening interval and cancer stage in Lynch syndrome may be accounted for by over-diagnosis; a prospective Lynch syndrome database report.
Seppälä Toni T et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 178
- March 22, 2019: Lynch Syndrome Hereditary Cancer Awareness Day
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (189)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (223)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (123)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: