Last Posted: Sep 20, 2018
- Inference of Germline Mutational Status and Evaluation of Loss of Heterozygosity in High-Depth, Tumor-Only Sequencing Data
H Khiabanian et al, JCO Precision Medicine
- Cascade Genetic Testing of Relatives for Hereditary Cancer Risk: Results of an Online Initiative
JL Calswell et al, JNCI, September 18, 2018
- Communication and Decision Making for Individuals with Inherited Cancer Syndromes
NCI Cancer Moonshot Funding Announcement, September 2018
- Development of Clinical Domain Working Groups for the Clinical Genome Resource (ClinGen): lessons learned and plans for the future.
Milko Laura V et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- Incidence of Pathogenic Variants in Those With a Family History of Pancreatic Cancer.
Macklin Sarah K et al. Frontiers in oncology 2018 8330
- The Clinical Sequencing Evidence-Generating Research Consortium: Integrating Genomic Sequencing in Diverse and Medically Underserved Populations.
Amendola Laura M et al. American journal of human genetics 2018 Sep 103(3) 319-327
- The utility of Leventhal's model in the analysis of the psycho-behavioral implications of familial cancer - a literature review.
Postolica Roxana et al. Archives of medical science : AMS 2018 Aug 14(5) 1144-1154
- Utility of Expedited Hereditary Cancer Testing in the Surgical Management of Patients with a New Breast Cancer Diagnosis.
Theobald Kristin A et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2018 Aug
- Hereditary cancer screening: Case reports and review of literature on ten Ashkenazi Jewish founder mutations.
Cox Devin M et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Aug
- Multigene Panels to Evaluate Hereditary Cancer Risk: Reckless or Relevant?
Hall Michael J et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 34(34) 4186-4187
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Resources (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Epidemiologic Studies (182)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (183)
- Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Guidelines (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (93)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (5)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Sep 21, 2018
- Content source: