Last Posted: Aug 22, 2019
- A clinical guide to hereditary cancer panel testing: evaluation of gene-specific cancer associations and sensitivity of genetic testing criteria in a cohort of 165,000 high-risk patients.
LaDuca Holly et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Aug
- Germline Genetics and Childhood Cancer: Emerging Cancer Predisposition Syndromes and Psychosocial Impacts.
Mitchell Sarah G et al. Current oncology reports 2019 Aug 21(10) 85
- Patient-physician relationships, health self-efficacy, and gynecologic cancer screening among women with Lynch syndrome.
McGarragle Kaitlin M et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 1724
- Hereditary Cancer Evaluation in 2019-a Rapidly Evolving Landscape.
Yung Rachel L et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Aug
- Whole-exome sequencing of duodenal neuroendocrine tumors in patients with neurofibromatosis type 1.
Noë Michaël et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2018 31(10) 1532-1538
- Transfer of embryos with positive results following preimplantation genetic testing for monogenic disorders (PGT-M): experience of two high-volume fertility clinics.
Besser Andria G et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2019 Jul
- From Targeting Somatic Mutations to Finding Inherited Cancer Predispositions: The Other Side of the Coin.
Pujol Pascal et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Jul 9(3)
- Adverse Events in Genetic Testing: The Fourth Case Series.
Farmer Meagan B et al. Cancer journal (Sudbury, Mass.) 25(4) 231-236
- How I approach hereditary cancer predisposition in a child with cancer.
Kuhlen Michaela et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2019 Jul e27916
- Screening and surgical prophylaxis for hereditary cancer syndromes with high risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer.
Bercow Alexandra S et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (67)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (205)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (243)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (139)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: