Last Posted: Nov 09, 2018
- Reconciling a Hereditary Cancer Diagnosis
G Hurst, Cure Magazine, November 5, 2018
- A retrospective study of extracolonic, non-endometrial cancer in Swedish Lynch syndrome families.
Karimi Masoud et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 1616
- Identification of Incidental Germline Mutations in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Who Underwent Cell-Free Circulating Tumor DNA Sequencing.
Slavin Thomas P et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Oct JCO1800328
- A comprehensive custom panel design for routine hereditary cancer testing: preserving control, improving diagnostics and revealing a complex variation landscape.
Castellanos Elisabeth et al. Scientific reports 2017 739348
- Contributions of Public Health in Reducing the Population Burden of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Challenges and Opportunities
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, October 17, 2018
- From colorectal cancer pattern to the characterization of individuals at risk: picture for genetic research in Latin America.
Vaccaro Carlos Alberto et al. International journal of cancer 2018 Oct
- Gene-specific criteria for PTEN variant curation: Recommendations from the ClinGen PTEN Expert Panel.
Mester Jessica L et al. Human mutation 2018 Nov 39(11) 1581-1592
- Germline pathogenic variants identified in women with ovarian tumors.
Carter Natalie J et al. Gynecologic oncology 2018 Oct
- Hereditary Cancer Risk Assessment and Genetic Testing in the Community-Practice Setting.
DeFrancesco Mark S et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2018 Oct
- Boosting care and knowledge about hereditary cancer: European Reference Network on Genetic Tumour Risk Syndromes.
Vos Janet R et al. Familial cancer 2018 Oct
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Resources (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Epidemiologic Studies (182)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (197)
- Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Guidelines (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (102)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (5)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: