Last Posted: May 18, 2022
- Determining the lower limit of detection required for HCV viral load assay for test of cure following direct-acting antiviral-based treatment regimens: Evidence from a global data set.
Morgan Jake R et al. Journal of viral hepatitis 2022 3 (6) 474-486
- Decision Support System for Predicting Survivability of Hepatitis Patients.
Albogamy Fahad R et al. Frontiers in public health 2022 10862497
- Persistent Hepatitis B Viraemia with Polymerase Mutations among HIV/HBV Co-Infected Patients on HBV-Active ART in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Msomi Nokukhanya et al. Viruses 2022 4 (4)
- Using codon usage analysis to speculate potential animal hosts of hepatitis E virus: An exploratory study.
Li Bingzhe et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2022 4 105284
- U.S., U.K. investigating unusual cases of hepatitis in young children
Branswell H. STAT, Apr 14, 2022.
- Development of a Bead-Based Multiplex Assay for Use in Multianalyte Screening and Surveillance of HIV, Viral Hepatitis, Syphilis, and Herpes.
Yufenyuy Ernest L et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2022 4 e0234821
- Hepatitis C virus reinfection following direct acting antiviral treatment in the prison setting: the SToP-C study.
Carson Joanne M et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2022 4
- Impact of technological developments on infectious disease epidemiology: Lessons from the first 100 years of AJE.
Foxman Betsy et al. American journal of epidemiology 2022
- Phylogenetic Analysis of Spread of Hepatitis C Virus Identified during HIV Outbreak Investigation, Unnao, India.
Mane Arati et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2022 3 (4) 725-733
- Distribution and phylogenetics of hepatitis E virus genotype 4 in humans and animals.
Li Bingzhe et al. Zoonoses and public health 2022 3
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (106)
- COVID-19 (164)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3403)
- GWAS Studies (62)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (51)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (25)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (366)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.