Last Posted: Oct 20, 2021
- Hepatitis A Virus Incidence Rates and Biomarker Dynamics for Plasma Donors, United States
Schoch S, et al. Emerg Infect Dis, Sep 27, 2021.
- Evidence Used to Update the List of Underlying Medical Conditions Associated with Higher Risk for Severe COVID-19
CDC Science Brief, October 14, 2021
- Artificial intelligence for hepatitis evaluation.
Liu Wei et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2021 27(34) 5715-5726
- Hepatitis B: a new weapon against an old enemy
TJ Liang, Nature Medicine, October 12, 2021
- StackHCV: a web-based integrative machine-learning framework for large-scale identification of hepatitis C virus NS5B inhibitors.
Malik Aijaz Ahmad et al. Journal of computer-aided molecular design 2021
- Hepatitis B Virus Evolution Untangled Using Ancient DNA
GenomeWeb, Oct 7, 2021.
- An artificial intelligence model to predict hepatocellular carcinoma risk in Korean and Caucasian patients with chronic hepatitis B.
Kim Hwi Young et al. Journal of hepatology 2021
- Ten millennia of hepatitis B virus evolution.
Kocher Arthur et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2021 10 (6564) 182-188
- Prevalence of Resistance-Associated Substitutions and Phylogenetic Analysis of Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Russia.
Isakov Vasily et al. International journal of infectious diseases : IJID : official publication of the International Society for Infectious Diseases 2021 9
- Machine-learning-based predictions of direct-acting antiviral therapy duration for patients with hepatitis C.
Feldman Theodore C et al. International journal of medical informatics 2021 154104562
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (98)
- COVID-19 (143)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3375)
- GWAS Studies (58)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (46)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (20)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (349)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.