Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Optimizing language for effective communication of gene therapy concepts with hemophilia patients: a qualitative study.
Hart Daniel P et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 189
- Sequence Length of HIV-1 Subtype B Increases over Time: Analysis of a Cohort of Patients with Hemophilia over 30 Years.
Cho Young-Keol et al. Viruses 2021 5 (5)
- Gene therapy may not be as expensive as people think: challenges in assessing the value of single and short-term therapies.
Garrison Louis P et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2021 27(5) 674-681
- Data from CDC’s hemophilia surveillance programs can help prevent or reduce hemophilia-related health problems
CDC, March 2021
- Health care resource utilization and costs among adult patients with hemophilia A on factor VIII prophylaxis: an administrative claims analysis.
Croteau Stacy E et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2021 27(3) 316-326
- Core data set on safety, efficacy, and durability of hemophilia gene therapy for a global registry: Communication from the SSC of the ISTH.
Konkle Barbara et al. Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH 2020 Nov 18(11) 3074-3077
- Current Clinical Applications of in vivo Gene Therapy with AAVs.
Mendell Jerry R et al. Molecular therapy : the journal of the American Society of Gene Therapy 2020 Dec
- Assessing the current knowledge, attitude and behaviour of adolescents and young adults living with haemophilia.
Mohan Richa et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Dec
- Addressing patient education priorities in the era of gene therapy for haemophilia: Towards evidence-informed shared decision-making.
Woollard Laurence et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Nov
- Reimbursing the value of gene therapy care in an era of uncertainty.
Noone Declan et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (12)
- COVID-19 (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (151)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (42)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.