Last Posted: May 26, 2020
- Inherited Bleeding Disorders in North Indian Children: 14 years' Experience from a Tertiary Care Center.
Sahoo Tanushree et al. Indian journal of hematology & blood transfusion : an official journal of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion 2020 Apr 36(2) 330-336
- Genetic mosaicism in haemophilia: A practical review to help evaluate the risk of transmitting the disease.
Lannoy Nathalie et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Apr
- Genetic screening of children with suspected inherited bleeding disorders.
Andersson Nadine G et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Feb
- Investigational Hemophilia A Gene Therapy Shows Sustained Benefit
J Abbasi, JAMA, February 11, 2020
- Establishing the Prevalence and Prevalence at Birth of Hemophilia in Males: A Meta-analytic Approach Using National Registries.
Iorio Alfonso et al. Annals of internal medicine 2019 Sep
- Mothers' intentions and behaviours regarding providing risk communication to their daughters about their possibility of being haemophilia carriers: A qualitative study.
Fujii Tomie et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2019 Oct
- Was the Human Genome Project a dud?
EF Torrey, Dallas Morning News, October 13, 2019
- Establishment of diagnostic facilities for autosomal recessive bleeding disorders in Pakistan.
Naz Arshi et al. Blood advances 2018 2(Suppl 1) 35-38
- Management of haemophilia carriers around the time of their delivery: Phenotypic variation requiring customization of management.
Girgis M R et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2018 24(3) e128-e129
- Gene therapy for hemophilia: Progress to date and challenges moving forward.
Gollomp Kandace L et al. Transfusion and apheresis science : official journal of the World Apheresis Association : official journal of the European Society for Haemapheresis 2019 Aug
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Hot Topics (92)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (171)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (29)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (65)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.