Last Posted: Mar 14, 2021
- Tier 1 Guidelines on Family-Based Screening for Hereditary Hemochromatosis
D Dotson et al, CDC Blog Post, March 12, 2021
- A survey of lifestyle habits, physician counseling, and direct-to consumer genetic testing in patients with hereditary hemochromatosis.
Koop Andree H et al. Clinics and research in hepatology and gastroenterology 2021 101658
- Clinical Penetrance of Hereditary Hemochromatosis-Related End-Organ Damage of C282Y Homozygosity, A Newfoundland Experience.
Lim Dennis R et al. Clinical and translational gastroenterology 2020 Nov 11(11) e00258
- Influence of VDR and HFE polymorphisms on blood lead levels of occupationally exposed workers.
Mani Monica Shirley et al. Human & experimental toxicology 2020 Nov 960327120975451
- Association of Hemochromatosis HFE p.C282Y Homozygosity With Hepatic Malignancy
JL Atkins et al, JAMA, November 24, 2020
- Are We Ready for Population Screening for Hereditary Hemochromatosis?
S Grosse et al, CDC Blog, September 28, 2020
- Evaluation of a screening program for iron overload and HFE mutations in 50,493 blood donors.
Eckerström Carl et al. Annals of hematology 2020 Aug
- Systematic review of the clinical outcomes of iron reduction in Hereditary Hemochromatosis.
Prabhu Anil et al. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.) 2020 Jun
- Pediatric reporting of genomic results study (PROGRESS): a mixed-methods, longitudinal, observational cohort study protocol to explore disclosure of actionable adult- and pediatric-onset genomic variants to minors and their parents.
Savatt Juliann M et al. BMC pediatrics 2020 May 20(1) 222
- Genetic testing costs and compliance with clinical best practices.
Montanez Kathleen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (515)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (32)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.