Last Posted: Aug 16, 2019
- Cardiac iron overload following liver transplantation in patients without hereditary hemochromatosis or severe hepatic iron deposition.
Papadodima Stavroula et al. Cardiovascular pathology : the official journal of the Society for Cardiovascular Pathology 407-11
- ACG Clinical Guideline: Hereditary Hemochromatosis.
Kowdley Kris V et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2019 Jul
- Iron Overload in an HFE Heterozygous Carrier: A Case Report and Literature Review.
Turbiville Donald et al. Laboratory medicine 2019 Apr 50(2) 212-217
- Ironing out unmet need in genetic haemochromatosis.
The Lancet Gastroenterology Hepatology et al. The lancet. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2019 4(1) 1
- Hemochromatosis: Hereditary hemochromatosis and HFE gene.
Katsarou Martha-Spyridoula et al. Vitamins and hormones 2019 110201-222
- Are you the one in 200 with haemochromatosis?
- Common genetic disorder found to cause serious disease and disability with age
National Institute on Aging, January 2019
- Common conditions associated with hereditary haemochromatosis genetic variants: cohort study in UK Biobank.
Pilling Luke C et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 Jan 364k5222
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis Associations with Frailty, Sarcopenia and Chronic Pain: Evidence from 200,975 Older UK Biobank Participants.
Tamosauskaite Jone et al. The journals of gerontology. Series A, Biological sciences and medical sciences 2019 Jan
- Common gene disorder causes serious stealth disease, but could be easily treated
UK Biobank, January 17,. 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (43)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (840)
- GWAS Studies (12)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (28)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (23)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 20, 2019
- Content source: