Last Posted: Jun 11, 2020
- Systematic review of the clinical outcomes of iron reduction in Hereditary Hemochromatosis.
Prabhu Anil et al. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.) 2020 Jun
- Pediatric reporting of genomic results study (PROGRESS): a mixed-methods, longitudinal, observational cohort study protocol to explore disclosure of actionable adult- and pediatric-onset genomic variants to minors and their parents.
Savatt Juliann M et al. BMC pediatrics 2020 May 20(1) 222
- Genetic testing costs and compliance with clinical best practices.
Montanez Kathleen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 May
- Failure to follow up on a medically actionable finding from direct to consumer genetic testing: A case report.
Garmany Ramin et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Apr e1252
- Hemochromatosis in India: First Report of Whole Exome Sequencing With Review of the Literature.
Koshy Abraham et al. Journal of clinical and experimental hepatology 10(2) 163-169
- Diagnosis and management of hereditary haemochromatosis.
Murphree Catherine R et al. Vox sanguinis 2020 Feb
- Be Ready to Talk With Parents About Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing
EW CLayton, JAMA Pediatrics, December 30, 2019
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis: Are We Ready for Population Screening?
CDC Seminar, January 15, 2019
- Diagnosis and Management of Genetic Iron Overload Disorders.
Palmer William C et al. Journal of general internal medicine 2018 33(12) 2230-2236
- Correction: ACG Clinical Guideline: Hereditary Hemochromatosis.
Kowdley Kris V et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2019 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (46)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (842)
- GWAS Studies (12)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (35)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (30)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.