Last Posted: Feb 23, 2021
- Predicting Cardiovascular Risk Using Social Media Data: Performance Evaluation of Machine-Learning Models.
Andy Anietie U et al. JMIR cardio 2021 Feb 5(1) e24473
- Modeling of diagnosis for metabolic syndrome by integrating symptoms into physiochemical indexes.
Xia Shu-Jie et al. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie 2021 Feb 137111367
- Announcing partnership with Alliance for Million Hearts Campaign
The FH Foundation January, 2021
- What People with Disabilities and Care Providers Need to Know About the COVID-19 Vaccine
CDC, February 2021
- Highly elevated polygenic risk scores are better predictors of myocardial infarction risk early in life than later.
Isgut Monica et al. Genome medicine 2021 Jan 13(1) 13
- American Heart Month 2021- Feeling the pressure? We can help.
CDC, February 2021
- Detecting neurodevelopmental trajectories in congenital heart diseases with a machine-learning approach.
Cainelli Elisa et al. Scientific reports 2021 Jan 11(1) 2574
- Cases in Precision Medicine: Genetic Testing to Predict Future Risk for Disease in a Healthy Patient.
Rasouly Hila Milo et al. Annals of internal medicine 2021 Jan
- Targeted Coronary Artery Calcium Screening in High-Risk Younger Individuals Using Consumer Genetic Screening Results.
Severance Lauren M et al. JACC. Cardiovascular imaging 2021 Jan
- A Polygenic Risk Score for Low-density Lipoprotein Cholesterol is Associated with Risk of Ischemic Heart Disease and Enriches for Individuals with Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Wu Haoyu et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (28)
- NIH Information (37)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2681)
- GWAS Studies (64)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (265)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (36)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (47)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (59)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.