Last Posted: May 24, 2022
- Machine Learning Methods for Predicting Long-Term Mortality in Patients After Cardiac Surgery.
Yu Yue et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 9831390
- Using Model-Based Analysis and Physiology-Informed Machine Learning to Refine the Stratification of Phenotypes in Heart Failure.
Jones Edith et al. FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology 2022 36 Suppl 1
- Association of Pathogenic DNA Variants Predisposing to Cardiomyopathy With Cardiovascular Disease Outcomes and All-Cause Mortality.
Patel Aniruddh P et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 5
- Digital Technologies to Support Better Outcome and Experience of Care in Patients with Heart Failure.
McBeath K C C et al. Current heart failure reports 2022 1-34
- Machine learning approaches to predict the 1-year-after-initial-AMI survival of elderly patients.
Lee Jisoo et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2022 22(1) 115
- Cardiovascular/Stroke Risk Stratification in Parkinson's Disease Patients Using Atherosclerosis Pathway and Artificial Intelligence Paradigm: A Systematic Review.
Suri Jasjit S et al. Metabolites 2022 12(4)
- Machine learning-based identification of risk-factor signatures for undiagnosed atrial fibrillation in primary prevention and post-stroke in clinical practice.
Schnabel Renate B et al. European heart journal. Quality of care & clinical outcomes 2022
- Automated Detection of Hypertension Using Continuous Wavelet Transform and a Deep Neural Network with Ballistocardiography Signals.
Rajput Jaypal Singh et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2022 19(7)
- Muscle LIM Protein Force-Sensing Mediates Sarcomeric Biomechanical Signaling in Human Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Riaz Muhammad et al. Circulation 2022
- Comparison of Outcome in Patients With Familial Versus Spontaneous Atrial Septal Defect.
Nielsen Anne Kathrine M et al. The American journal of cardiology 2022
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (31)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (108)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (812)
- GWAS Studies (47)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (195)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (29)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (156)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.