Last Posted: Feb 23, 2021
- Artificial intelligence for the diagnosis of heart failure.
Choi Dong-Ju et al. NPJ digital medicine 2020 Apr 3(1) 54
- Electronic Health Record-Based Prediction of 1-Year Risk of Incident Cardiac Dysrhythmia: Prospective Case-Finding Algorithm Development and Validation Study.
Zhang Yaqi et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 Feb 9(2) e23606
- Cadherin 2-Related Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy: Prevalence and Clinical Features.
Ghidoni Alice et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021 Feb
- Future perspective of heart failure care: benefits and bottlenecks of artificial intelligence and eHealth.
Amin Hesam et al. Future cardiology 2021 Feb
- Insight on the Genetics of Atrial Fibrillation in Puerto Rican Hispanics.
Gonzalez-Cordero Ariel F et al. Stroke research and treatment 2021 20218819896
- Cardiomyopathies and Genetic Testing in Heart Failure: Role in Defining Phenotype-Targeted Approaches and Management.
Yogasundaram Haran et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2021 Jan
- Association of the V122I Transthyretin Amyloidosis Genetic Variant With Cardiac Structure and Function in Middle-aged Black Adults - Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study
A Sinha et al, JAMA Cardiology, December 23, 2020
- Genetic Association between Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome and Cardiomyopathies.
Theis Jeanne L et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2020 Dec
- Assessing the Role of Rare Genetic Variation in Patients With Heart Failure.
Povysil Gundula et al. JAMA cardiology 2020 Dec
- Genetic Contribution to Common Heart Failure—Not So Rare?
EM McNally et al, JAMA Cardiology, December 15, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (31)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (771)
- GWAS Studies (41)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (119)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (25)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (81)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.