Last Posted: Sep 30, 2021
- Decision-making and experiences of preimplantation genetic diagnosis in inherited heart diseases: a qualitative study.
Yeates Laura et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Monogenic Syndromes with Congenital Heart Diseases in Newborns (Diagnostic Clues for Neonatologists): A Critical Analysis with Systematic Literature Review.
Falsaperla Raffaele et al. Journal of pediatric genetics 2021 10(3) 173-193
- Mapping gene and gene pathways associated with coronary artery disease: a CARDIoGRAM exome and multi-ancestry UK biobank analysis
P Hariharan et al, Scientific Reports, August 12, 2021
- Genetic testing in ambulatory cardiology clinics reveals high rate of findings with clinical management implications.
Murdock David R et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 8
- Return-to-Play for Athletes With Long QT Syndrome or Genetic Heart Diseases Predisposing to Sudden Death.
Tobert Kathryn E et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2021
- Clinical Features in a Large Cohort of Patients With 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome.
Nissan Ella et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2021
- Lipoprotein(a) and Cardiovascular Diseases.
Miksenas Hannah et al. JAMA 2021 7
- Genetic variants associated with inherited cardiovascular disorders among 13,131 asymptomatic older adults of European descent
P Lacaze et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, June 16, 2021
- Clinical and genetic findings in patients with congenital cataract and heart diseases.
Li Xinru et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 242
- Integrating genomics with biomarkers and therapeutic targets to invigorate cardiovascular drug development.
Holmes Michael V et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021 3
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (137)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (46)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (29)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.