Last Posted: Mar 16, 2021
- Integrating genomics with biomarkers and therapeutic targets to invigorate cardiovascular drug development.
Holmes Michael V et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021 3
- Genotype-phenotype correlations in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a multicenter study in Portugal and Spain of the TPM1 p.Arg21Leu variant.
Lamounier Junior Arsonval et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2021
- Detecting neurodevelopmental trajectories in congenital heart diseases with a machine-learning approach.
Cainelli Elisa et al. Scientific reports 2021 Jan 11(1) 2574
- Diagnosis, family screening, and treatment of inherited arrhythmogenic diseases in Europe: results of the European Heart Rhythm Association Survey.
Conte Giulio et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2020 Dec 22(12) 1904-1910
- Association of the V122I Transthyretin Amyloidosis Genetic Variant With Cardiac Structure and Function in Middle-aged Black Adults - Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study
A Sinha et al, JAMA Cardiology, December 23, 2020
- Disease-specific variant pathogenicity prediction significantly improves variant interpretation in inherited cardiac conditions.
Zhang Xiaolei et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Oct
- Accuracy of prenatal screening for congenital heart disease in population: A retrospective study in Southern France.
Suard Cornélie et al. PloS one 2020 15(10) e0239476
- Characterization of clinically relevant copy-number variants from exomes of patients with inherited heart disease and unexplained sudden cardiac death.
Singer Emma S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Sep
- Cardiometabolic disease risk among siblings of patients with major depressive disorder.
Li Jia-Ru et al. Journal of developmental origins of health and disease 2020 Sep 1-6
- Post-mortem genetic investigation of cardiac disease-associated genes in sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) cases.
Köffer Jasmin et al. International journal of legal medicine 2020 Aug
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (137)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (38)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (29)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.