Last Posted: Aug 21, 2019
- Risk of Ischemic Stroke and Peripheral Arterial Disease in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Meta-Analysis.
Akioyamen Leo E et al. Angiology 2019 Sep 70(8) 726-736
- Beyond the One Gene-One Disease Paradigm: Complex Genetics and Pleiotropy in Inheritable Cardiac Disorders
Cerrone Marina et al. Circulation 2019 08 (7) 595-610
- Cardiac iron overload following liver transplantation in patients without hereditary hemochromatosis or severe hepatic iron deposition.
Papadodima Stavroula et al. Cardiovascular pathology : the official journal of the Society for Cardiovascular Pathology 407-11
- Coronary artery calcium scoring in low risk patients with family history of coronary heart disease: Validation of the SCCT guideline approach in the coronary artery calcium consortium.
Dudum Ramzi et al. Journal of cardiovascular computed tomography 13(3) 21-25
- Effects of familial hypercholesterolemia-associated genes on the phenotype of premature myocardial infarction.
Lee Chongyou et al. Lipids in health and disease 2019 Apr 18(1) 95
- Utility of genetics for risk stratification in pediatric hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Mathew J et al. Clinical genetics 2018 93(2) 310-319
- Identification of microRNA biomarkers in atrial fibrillation: A protocol for systematic review and bioinformatics analysis.
Shen Nan-Nan et al. Medicine 2019 Jul 98(30) e16538
- Inherited Cardiac Arrhythmias and Channelopathies.
Kline Jessica et al. The Medical clinics of North America 2019 Sep 103(5) 809-820
- Respiratory care in familial dysautonomia: Systematic review and expert consensus recommendations.
Kazachkov Mikhail et al. Respiratory medicine 2018 14137-46
- Sleep and Memory: The Promise of Precision Medicine.
Carter Patricia et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 371-378
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (22)
- NIH Information (37)
- CDC Publications (20)
- Hot Topics (386)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8847)
- GWAS Studies (186)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (425)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (73)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (37)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (20)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (36)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (29)
- Reviews/Commentaries (386)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 21, 2019
- Content source: