Last Posted: Jul 22, 2021
- Genomic frontiers in congenital heart disease.
Morton Sarah U et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021
- Synthetic data for annotation and extraction of family history information from clinical text.
Brekke Pål H et al. Journal of biomedical semantics 2021 12(1) 11
- Prediction of Coronary Calcification and Stenosis: Role of Radiomics From Low-Dose CT.
Homayounieh Fatemeh et al. Academic radiology 2021 28(7) 972-979
- Molecular Genetics and Complex Inheritance of Congenital Heart Disease.
Diab Nicholas S et al. Genes 2021 12(7)
- Machine Learning Predictive Models for Coronary Artery Disease.
Muhammad L J et al. SN computer science 2021 2(5) 350
- External validation of integrated genetic-epigenetic biomarkers for predicting incident coronary heart disease.
Dogan Meeshanthini V et al. Epigenomics 2021
- CRISPR injected into the blood treats a genetic disease for first time
J Kaiser, Science, June 26, 2021
- Electronic Medical Record Risk Modeling of Cardiovascular Outcomes Among Patients with Type 2 Diabetes.
Hong Dongzhe et al. Diabetes therapy : research, treatment and education of diabetes and related disorders 2021
- Clinical and genetic findings in patients with congenital cataract and heart diseases.
Li Xinru et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 242
- Genetics and genomics of arrhythmic risk: current and future strategies to prevent sudden cardiac death.
Scrocco Chiara et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (27)
- NIH Information (37)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (64)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2721)
- GWAS Studies (70)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (280)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (37)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (59)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (58)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.