Last Posted: Aug 03, 2021
- Auditory and olfactory findings in patients with USH2A-related retinal degeneration-Findings at baseline from the rate of progression in USH2A-related retinal degeneration natural history study (RUSH2A).
Iannaccone Alessandro et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2021
- A Genome-First Approach to Rare Variants in Dominant Postlingual Hearing Loss Genes in a Large Adult Population.
Ahmadmehrabi Shadi et al. Otolaryngology--head and neck surgery : official journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 2021 1945998211029544
- Outcomes of a universal neonatal hearing screening program of 9941 newborns over a one-year period in Campinas, Brazil.
Chiriboga Laura Franco et al. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2021 148110839
- Frequency of carriers for rare recessive Mendelian diseases in a Brazilian cohort of 320 patients.
Quaio Caio Robledo D'Angioli Costa et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2021
- Disease-specific ACMG/AMP guidelines improve sequence variant interpretation for hearing loss.
Patel Mayher J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- Annual Data: Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Program
CDC, July 2021
- Outcomes of Universal Newborn Screening Programs: Systematic Review.
Yoshinaga-Itano Christine et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(13)
- Personal utility of genomic sequencing for infants with congenital deafness.
Tutty Erin et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2021
- Maternal Factors Predicting Loss to Follow-Up from Newborn Hearing Screenings in New Jersey.
Zeitlin Wendy et al. Health & social work 2021 46(2) 115-124
- The diagnostic utility of clinical exome sequencing in 60 patients with hearing loss disorders: A single-institution experience.
Molina-Ramírez Leslie P et al. Clinical otolaryngology : official journal of ENT-UK ; official journal of Netherlands Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology & Cervico-Facial Surgery 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (881)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (113)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (18)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.