Last Posted: May 31, 2019
- Progress Toward Improved Cardiovascular Health in the United States.
Pahigiannis Katherine et al. Circulation 2019 Apr 139(16) 1957-1973
- Pain Awareness Month September 2018
CDC MMWR, September 13, 2018
- Evaluating the role of public health in implementation of genomics-related recommendations: a case study of hereditary cancers using the CDC Science Impact Framework.
Green Ridgely Fisk et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jun
- What Gets Measured Gets Done: Genomics, Surveillance Indicators and Healthy People 2020
MJ Khoury, blog post, CDC 2012
- Blood Disorders and Blood Safety- Healthy People 2020
US Healthy People 2020 Objectives
- Genomics in Public Health: Perspective from the Office of Public Health Genomics at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Green Ridgely Fisk et al. Healthcare (Basel) 3(3) 830-837
- Knowledge and awareness of personal sickle cell genotype among parents of children with sickle cell disease in southeast Nigeria.
Ezenwosu O U et al. J Community Genet 2015 Apr 14.
- CDC Paper: Meeting the Healthy People 2020 Objectives to Reduce Cancer Mortality
H Weir et al. Preventing Chronic Disease, July 2, 2015
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (4)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.