Last Posted: Jul 24, 2019
- Using big data analytics to improve HIV medical care utilisation in South Carolina: A study protocol.
Olatosi Bankole et al. BMJ open 2019 Jul 9(7) e027688
- Crowdsourcing to Improve HIV and Sexual Health Outcomes: a Scoping Review.
Tang Weiming et al. Current HIV/AIDS reports 2019 Jun
- National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
CDC, March 10, 2019
- Detection of Leishmania DNA in saliva among patients with HIV/AIDS in Trang Province, southern Thailand.
Pandey Netranapha et al. Acta tropica 2018 Jun
- Gene Editing for Good: How CRISPR Could Transform Global Development
B Gates, Foreign Affairs, Apr 10, 2018
- Pharmacogenomics of Rosuvastatin: A Glocal (Global+Local) African Perspective and Expert Review on a Statin Drug.
Soko Nyarai D et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Sep 20(9) 498-509
- Genetic Cluster Analysis for HIV Prevention.
Grabowski Mary Kate et al. Current HIV/AIDS reports 2018 Feb
- Molecular Signatures of HIV-1 Envelope Associated with HIV-Associated Neurocognitive Disorders.
Evering Teresa H et al. Current HIV/AIDS reports 2018 Feb
- Transmission fitness of drug-resistant HIV revealed in a surveillance system transmission network
JO Wetheim et al, Virus Evolution, April 19, 2017
- National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (43)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (99)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (4)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: