Last Posted: Apr 12, 2021
- Health information technology interventions and engagement in HIV care and achievement of viral suppression in publicly funded settings in the US: A cost-effectiveness analysis.
Shade Starley B et al. PLoS medicine 2021 18(4) e1003389
- Machine Learning and Clinical Informatics for Improving HIV Care Continuum Outcomes.
Ridgway Jessica P et al. Current HIV/AIDS reports 2021
- Use of social media big data as a novel HIV surveillance tool in South Africa.
van Heerden Alastair et al. PloS one 2020 15(10) e0239304
- The prevalence and factors associated with alcohol use disorder among people living with HIV/AIDS in Africa: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Necho Mogesie et al. Substance abuse treatment, prevention, and policy 2020 Aug 15(1) 63
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for HIV Prevention: Emerging Approaches to Ending the Epidemic.
Marcus Julia L et al. Current HIV/AIDS reports 2020 Apr
- Illuminating HIV outbreaks with AMD
CDC, October 2019
- People at High Risk For Flu Complications
- Using big data analytics to improve HIV medical care utilisation in South Carolina: A study protocol.
Olatosi Bankole et al. BMJ open 2019 Jul 9(7) e027688
- Crowdsourcing to Improve HIV and Sexual Health Outcomes: a Scoping Review.
Tang Weiming et al. Current HIV/AIDS reports 2019 Jun
- National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
CDC, March 10, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (15)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (105)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (5)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (15)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.