Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Genetic Determinants of Poor Response to Treatment in Severe Asthma.
Figueiredo Ricardo G et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(8)
- Demetra Application: An integrated genotype analysis web server for clinical genomics in endometriosis.
Papageorgiou Louis et al. International journal of molecular medicine 2021 47(6)
- Genetics of kidney stone disease-Polygenic meets monogenic.
Halbritter Jan et al. Nephrologie & therapeutique 2021 17SS88-S94
- GWAS Diversity Monitor
NHGRI-EMBL GWAS Catalog, April 2021
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration: From Epigenetics to Therapeutic Implications.
Farkas Michael H et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2021 1256221-235
- Integrative approach identifies SLC6A20 and CXCR6 as putative causal genes for the COVID-19 GWAS signal in the 3p21.31 locus
Kasela S, et al. medRxiv, Apr 13, 2021.
- Genetic basis of lacunar stroke: a pooled analysis of individual patient data and genome-wide association studies.
Traylor Matthew et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2021
- Genetic Risk Assessment for Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease: A Guide for the General Cardiologist.
Belanger Matthew J et al. Cardiology in review 2021
- Genomic markers associated with successful treatment of hypertension with lisinopril: A pilot study.
Flaten Hania K et al. International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021
- Mendelian Randomization Analysis Reveals Causal Effects of the Human Gut Microbiota on Abdominal Obesity.
Xu Qian et al. The Journal of nutrition 2021
- Association of genetic liability to smoking initiation with e-cigarette use in young adults: A cohort study.
Khouja Jasmine N et al. PLoS medicine 2021 18(3) e1003555
- Genetics and Epigenetics in Asthma.
Ntontsi Polyxeni et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(5)
- HLA-DQ and HLA-DRB1 alleles associated with Henoch-Schönlein purpura nephritis in Finnish pediatric population: a genome-wide association study.
Koskela Mikael et al. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 2021 Feb
- Pharmacogenomics of the Efficacy and Safety of Colchicine in COLCOT.
Dubé Marie-Pierre et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021 Feb
- The Utility of Genetic Risk Score to Improve Performance of FRAX for Fracture Prediction in US Postmenopausal Women.
Xiao Xiangxue et al. Calcified tissue international 2021 Feb
- Genome-wide genetic links between amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and autoimmune diseases.
Li Chun Yu et al. BMC medicine 2021 Feb 19(1) 27
- Genetic risk factors for autoimmune hepatitis: implications for phenotypic heterogeneity and biomarkers for drug response.
Higuchi Takashi et al. Human genomics 2021 Jan 15(1) 6
- Genetic and Non-genetic Determinants of Cardiovascular Disease in South Asians.
Goyal Shiwali et al. Current diabetes reviews 2021 Jan
- Genome-wide association study in 8,956 German individuals identifies influence of ABO histo-blood groups on gut microbiome
MC Ruhleman et al, Nature Genetics, January 18, 2021
- Germline variants are associated with increased primary melanoma tumor thickness at diagnosis.
Mangantig Ernest et al. Human molecular genetics 2021 Jan 29(21) 3578-3587
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (33)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5216)
- GWAS Studies (1764)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (145)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (11)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.