Last Posted: Oct 20, 2019
- Blending Insights from Implementation Science and the Social Sciences to Mitigate Inequities in Screening for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes.
Senier Laura, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2019 10 0. (20)
- How Genomics Is Personalizing the Management of Dyslipidemia and Cardiovascular Disease Prevention.
Benes Lane B et al. Current cardiology reports 2018 20(12) 138
- Tracking human genes along the translational continuum
K Lee et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, October 16, 2019
- Was the Human Genome Project a dud?
EF Torrey, Dallas Morning News, October 13, 2019
- New competency framework for genomic testing
Genomics Education Programme, October 8, 2019
- A large data resource of genomic copy number variation across neurodevelopmental disorders.
Zarrei Mehdi, et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2019 0 0. 26
- Family Health History: The First Genetic Test in Precision Medicine.
Bennett Robin L et al. The Medical clinics of North America 2019 Nov 103(6) 957-966
- Preparing Medical Specialists to Practice Genomic Medicine: Education an Essential Part of a Broader Strategy.
Crellin Erin et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10789
- How do we train healthcare professionals to integrate genomics into their practice? MSc in genomic medicine, Swansea University, Wales.
Coupe Bryony et al. Future healthcare journal 2019 Jun 6(Suppl 2) 21
- Next-generation sequencing in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease: opportunities and challenges.
Pipis Menelaos et al. Nature reviews. Neurology 2019 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (12)
- Hot Topics (201)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (479)
- GWAS Studies (52)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (209)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (19)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (353)
- Tools/Methods (29)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (41)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.