Last Posted: Nov 27, 2021
- Geometric network analysis provides prognostic information in patients with high grade serous carcinoma of the ovary treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors
R Elkin et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, November 24, 2021
- The diagnostic trajectory of infants and children with clinical features of genetic disease
BE Schroeder et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, November 22, 2021
- Imagining genomic medicine futures in primary care: General practitioners' views on mainstreaming genomics in the National Health Service.
Mwale Shadreck et al. Sociology of health & illness 2021
- A New Governance Approach to Regulating Human Genome Editing.
Conley John M et al. North Carolina journal of law & technology 2021 22(2) 107-141
- Underrepresented patient views and perceptions of personalized medication treatment through pharmacogenomics.
Saulsberry Loren et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 90
- Development of the pharmacogenomics and genomics literacy framework for pharmacists.
Rahma Azhar T et al. Human genomics 2021 15(1) 62
- Genomic health data generation in the UK: a 360 view.
Ormondroyd Elizabeth et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Pioneering BRCA1/2 Point-Of-Care Testing for Integration of Germline and Tumor Genetics in Breast Cancer Risk Management: A Vision for the Future of Translational Pharmacogenomics.
Mampunye Lwando et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11619817
- Predictors of empowerment in parents of children with autism and related neurodevelopmental disorders who are undergoing genetic testing.
Peltekova Iskra et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2021 e1803
- Revisiting Secondary Information Related to Pharmacogenetic Testing.
Haga Susanne B et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12741395
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (14)
- COVID-19 (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (562)
- GWAS Studies (59)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (388)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (77)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.