Last Posted: Aug 06, 2020
- Feasibility of high-throughput sequencing in clinical routine cancer care: lessons from the cancer pilot project of the France Genomic Medicine 2025 plan.
et al. ESMO open 2020 Jul 5(4)
- Missed diagnoses: Clinically relevant lessons learned through medical mysteries solved by the Undiagnosed Diseases Network.
Cope Heidi et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Jul e1397
- Exon-focused targeted oligonucleotide microarray design increases detection of clinically relevant variants across multiple NHS genomic centres.
Jezkova Jana et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 528
- [Current Status and Future Direction of Cancer Genomic Medicine in Japan].
Muto Manabu et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2020 Feb 47(2) 197-202
- Genetic testing and employer-sponsored wellness programs: An overview of current vendors, products, and practices.
McDonald Whitney S et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Jul e1414
- Why Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Biospecimens Must Be Used in Genomic Medicine: An Evidence-based Review and Conclusion.
Mathieson William et al. The journal of histochemistry and cytochemistry : official journal of the Histochemistry Society 2020 Jul 22155420945050
- Fabry pedigree analysis: A successful program for targeted genetic approach.
Rozenfeld Paula A et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 7(7) e00794
- Parental genetic knowledge and attitudes toward childhood genetic testing for inherited eye diseases.
Zhang Yu et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Jul e1402
- A deliberative study of public attitudes towards sharing genomic data within NHS genomic medicine services in England.
Hassan Lamiece et al. Public understanding of science (Bristol, England) 2020 Jul 963662520942132
- Children's rare disease cohorts: an integrative research and clinical genomics initiative.
Rockowitz Shira et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 529
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (12)
- Hot Topics (247)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (521)
- GWAS Studies (52)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (274)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (19)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (426)
- Tools/Methods (29)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (65)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.