Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Genomic medicine for undiagnosed diseases.
Wise Anastasia L et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Aug 394(10197) 533-540
- Opportunities, resources, and techniques for implementing genomics in clinical care.
Manolio Teri A et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Aug 394(10197) 511-520
- Results and challenges of Cytochrome P450 2D6 (CYP2D6) testing in an ethnically diverse South Florida population.
Salyakina Daria et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Aug e922
- Building evidence and measuring clinical outcomes for genomic medicine.
Peterson Josh F et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Aug
- How Recent Advances in Genomics Improve Precision Diagnosis and Personalized Care of Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young.
Vaxillaire Martine et al. Current diabetes reports 2019 Aug 19(9) 79
Roden Dan M et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Aug 394(10197) 521-532
- Research participants' experiences with return of genetic research results and preferences for web-based alternatives.
Gaieski Jill B et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Aug e898
- A training and education program for genome medical research coordinators in the genome cohort study of the Tohoku Medical Megabank Organization.
Sakurai-Yageta Mika et al. BMC medical education 2019 Aug 19(1) 297
- Parents' perceptions of diagnostic genetic testing for children with inherited retinal disease in China.
Zhang Yu et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Aug e916
- Genomic Medicine Series
The Lancet, August 5, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (12)
- Hot Topics (180)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (458)
- GWAS Studies (52)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (191)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (19)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (322)
- Tools/Methods (29)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (35)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: