Last Posted: Feb 23, 2021
- Detecting Causal Variants in Mendelian Disorders Using Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Hamzeh Abdul Rezzak et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2021 22431-25
- Please give me a copy of my child’s raw genomic data
L Chad et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, February 17, 2021
- Rare deleterious germline variants and risk of lung cancer
Y Liu et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, February 19, 2021
- Experiences of Latino Participants Receiving Neutral Genomic Screening Results: A Qualitative Study.
Cheema Amal W et al. Public health genomics 2021 Feb 24(1-2) 44-53
- Challenges in returning results in a genomic medicine implementation study: the Return of Actionable Variants Empirical (RAVE) study.
Kochan David C et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 May 5(1) 19
- Evaluating the promise of inclusion of African ancestry populations in genomics.
Bentley Amy R et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 Feb 5(1) 5
- Outcome of publicly funded nationwide first-tier noninvasive prenatal screening.
Van Den Bogaert Kris et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 Feb
- Novel Variant Findings and Challenges Associated With the Clinical Integration of Genomic Testing: An Interim Report of the Genomic Medicine for Ill Neonates and Infants (GEMINI) Study.
Maron Jill L et al. JAMA pediatrics 2021 Feb e205906
- Genetic profiles of 103,106 individuals in the Taiwan Biobank provide insights into the health and history of Han Chinese.
Wei Chun-Yu et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 Feb 6(1) 10
- Pharmacogenomics of COVID-19 therapies.
Takahashi Takuto et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 Aug 5(1) 35
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (12)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (541)
- GWAS Studies (56)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (327)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (19)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (17)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (74)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.