Last Posted: Jun 12, 2019
- [Infrastructure Required for Implementing Genomic Medicine and Expert Panel].
Kanai Masashi et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2019 Apr 46(4) 622-625
- [Interinstitutional Collaboration for Molecular Tumor Boards].
Komine Keigo et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2019 Apr 46(4) 626-629
- [The Role of C-CAT, the Repository Database of Cancer Genomic Medicine in Japan].
Yoshida Teruhiko et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2019 Apr 46(4) 630-634
- [The Role of Core Hospitals and Cooperative Hospitals for Cancer Genomic Medicine in Japan].
Sunami Kuniko et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2019 Apr 46(4) 617-621
- Improving recommendations for genomic medicine: building an evolutionary process from clinical practice advisory documents to guidelines.
Burke Wylie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jun
- Intermountain, Amgen subsidiary to launch DNA study of 500,000 patients
A Joseph, Stat News, June 12, 2019
- Genomic malpractice: what healthcare providers need to know to reduce the risk
J McCarthy, Precision Medicine Advisor, June 10, 2019
- Primary Care Physicians' Knowledge, Attitudes, and Experience with Personal Genetic Testing.
Haga Susanne B et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2019 May 9(2)
- Genomic research and the cancer clinic: uncertainty and expectations in professional accounts.
Kerr Anne et al. New genetics and society 2019 38(2) 222-239
- A comparison of genomic laboratory reports and observations that may enhance their clinical utility for providers and patients.
Davis Kyle Walter et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 May e551
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (12)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (414)
- GWAS Studies (52)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (175)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (295)
- Tools/Methods (29)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (34)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 18, 2019
- Content source: