Last Posted: May 11, 2021
- Ethically utilising COVID-19 host-genomic data
C Gyngell et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, May 10, 2021
- Institutional and Social Issues Surrounding Genetic Counselors in Japan: Current Challenges and Implications for the Global Community.
Aizawa Yayoi et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12646177
- Personalized Clinical Phenotyping through Systems Medicine and Artificial Intelligence.
Cesario Alfredo et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(4)
- The 2019 US medical genetics workforce: a focus on clinical genetics
BD Jenkins et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 3, 2021
- "Is that something that should concern me?": a qualitative exploration of parent understanding of their child's genomic test results.
Watnick Dana et al. HGG advances 2021 2(2)
- How do non-geneticist physicians deal with genetic tests? A qualitative analysis.
Pasquier Laurent et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Rapid whole genome sequencing impacts care and resource utilization in infants with congenital heart disease.
Sweeney Nathaly M et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 29
- "This is my boy's health! Talk straight to me!" perspectives on accessible and culturally safe care among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients of clinical genetics services.
Dalach Philippa et al. International journal for equity in health 2021 20(1) 103
- Genetic basis of hypercholesterolemia in adults.
Saadatagah Seyedmohammad et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 28
- African American Nurses' Perspectives on Genomic Medicine Research.
Hendricks-Sturrup Rachele M et al. AMA journal of ethics 2021 23(3) E240-251
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (13)
- COVID-19 (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (544)
- GWAS Studies (56)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (341)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (19)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (17)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (74)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.