Last Posted: Dec 07, 2021
- Common and rare variant association analyses in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis identify 15 risk loci with distinct genetic architectures and neuron-specific biology
W van Rheenen et al, Nature Genetics, December 6, 2021
- Diagnosing mitochondrial conditions: a WGS breakthrough
Genomics Education Programme, December 5, 2021
- Experiences With Genetic Counseling, Testing, and Diagnosis Among Adolescents With a Genetic Condition: A Scoping Review.
Wainstein Tasha et al. JAMA pediatrics 2021
- Complexity of Genomic Epidemiology of Carbapenem-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae Isolates in Colombia Urges the Reinforcement of Whole Genome Sequencing-Based Surveillance Programs.
Saavedra Sandra Yamile et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2021 12 (Supplement_4) S290-S299
- Genome Sequencing Identifies Previously Unrecognized Klebsiella pneumoniae Outbreaks in Neonatal Intensive Care Units in the Philippines.
Carlos Celia C et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2021 12 (Supplement_4) S316-S324
- Implementing Whole-Genome Sequencing for Ongoing Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance: Exemplifying Insights Into Klebsiella pneumoniae.
Aanensen David M et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2021 12 (Supplement_4) S255-S257
- Integrating Scalable Genome Sequencing Into Microbiology Laboratories for Routine Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance.
Kekre Mihir et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2021 12 (Supplement_4) S258-S266
- Whole Genome Sequencing in the Management of Non-Tuberculous Mycobacterial Infections.
Dohál Matúš et al. Microorganisms 2021 11 (11)
- A year living with SARS-CoV-2: an epidemiological overview of viral lineage circulation by whole-genome sequencing in Barcelona city (Catalonia, Spain).
Andrés Cristina et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2021 11 1-30
- Genetic epidemiology using whole genome sequencing and haplotype networks revealed the linkage of SARS-CoV-2 infection in nosocomial outbreak.
Ishikawa Fumihiro et al. Infection prevention in practice 2021 11 100190
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (27)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (83)
- COVID-19 (732)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (453)
- GWAS Studies (48)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (574)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (28)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (22)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (854)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (64)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.