Last Posted: Aug 22, 2019
- Bayesian reconstruction of a vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus transmission route using epidemiologic data and genomic variants from whole genome sequencing.
Fujikura Y et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2019 Aug
- Concierge DNA Testing: Boston Doctors And Genetic Counselors Consult, But It Will Cost You
C Goldberg, WBUR, August 16, 2019
- Top U.S. medical centers roll out DNA sequencing clinics for healthy (and often wealthy) clients
R Robbins, Stat News, August 16, 2019
- Mitochondrial disease genetics update: recent insights into the molecular diagnosis and expanding phenotype of primary mitochondrial disease.
McCormick Elizabeth M et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 30(6) 714-724
- Application of mini-MLST and whole genome sequencing in low diversity hospital extended-spectrum beta-lactamase producing Klebsiella pneumoniae population.
Bezdicek Matej et al. PloS one 2019 (8) e0221187
- Whole-Genome Sequencing-Based Characterization of 100 Listeria monocytogenes Isolates Collected from Food Processing Environments over a Four-Year Period.
Hurley Daniel et al. mSphere 2019 Aug (4)
- Non-invasive cell-free fetal DNA testing: a multicenter follow-up study of 31515 singleton pregnancies in southeastern China.
Xu Liangpu et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2019 Jul
- Whole-genome sequencing for rapid, reliable and routine investigation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis transmission in local communities.
Zakham F et al. New microbes and new infections 2019 Sep 100582
- From Targeting Somatic Mutations to Finding Inherited Cancer Predispositions: The Other Side of the Coin.
Pujol Pascal et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Jul 9(3)
- Evaluation of parameters affecting performance and reliability of machine learning-based antibiotic susceptibility testing from whole genome sequencing data
Hicks AL, et al. bioRxiv, Aug 7, 2019.
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (24)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (48)
- Hot Topics (331)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (325)
- GWAS Studies (26)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (331)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (551)
- Reviews/Commentaries (394)
- Tools/Methods (25)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (44)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: