Last Posted: Apr 29, 2021
- Legal and Ethical Issues in the Report Heritable Human Genome Editing.
Cohen Glenn et al. The Hastings Center report 2021
- Cloning, mitochondrial replacement and genome editing: 25 years of ethical debate since Dolly.
Greenfield Andy et al. Reproduction (Cambridge, England) 2021
- Human Germline Genome Editing: On the Nature of Our Reasons to Genome Edit.
Sparrow Robert et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2021 1-12
- Heritable human genome editing: Research progress, ethical considerations, and hurdles to clinical practice.
Turocy Jenna et al. Cell 2021 184(6) 1561-1574
- Risks and benefits of human germline genome editing: An ethical analysis.
Rubeis Giovanni et al. Asian bioethics review 2018 10(2) 133-141
- Beyond Babies: Implications of Human Genome Editing for Women, Children, and Families.
M Farrell Ruth et al. Accountability in research 2021
- In Our Image: The Ethics of CRISPR Genome Editing.
Eissenberg Joel C et al. Biomolecular concepts 2021 Jan 12(1) 1-7
- Why human germline genome editing is incompatible with equality in an inclusive society.
MacKellar Calum et al. The New bioethics : a multidisciplinary journal of biotechnology and the body 2021 Jan 1-11
- Human Genome Editing and a Global Socio-bioethics Approach.
Nie Jing-Bao et al. The Hastings Center report 2020 Nov 50(6) 44-45
- 1st Patients To Get CRISPR Gene-Editing Treatment Continue To Thrive
R Stein, NPR, December 15, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (14)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (14)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (12)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (131)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.