Last Posted: Jul 18, 2019
- A look into the future? Patients' and health care staff's perception and evaluation of genetic information and the right not to know.
Lenk Christian et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2019 Jul
- Integrating genetic counseling and testing in the pediatric oncology setting: Parental attitudes and influencing factors.
Desrosiers Lauren R et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2019 Jul e27907
- Prenatal diagnosis of fetal skeletal dysplasia using targeted next-generation sequencing: an analysis of 30 cases.
Liu Yan et al. Diagnostic pathology 2019 Jul 14(1) 76
- The current state of genetic counseling assistants in the United States.
Hnatiuk Morgan J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jul
- The impact of genetic counseling on patient engagement in a specialty cancer clinic.
Zakas Anna L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jul
- [Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome].
Inuzuka Mayuko et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2019 Jul 46(7) 1109-1113
- Development of a motivational interviewing genetic counseling intervention to increase cascade cholesterol screening in families of children with familial hypercholesterolemia.
Kruger Valerie et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jul
- MAGENTA (Making Genetic testing accessible): a prospective randomized controlled trial comparing online genetic education and telephone genetic counseling for hereditary cancer genetic testing.
Rayes Nadine et al. BMC cancer 2019 Jul 19(1) 648
- Psychosocial Effects of Multigene Panel Testing in the Context of Cancer Genomics.
Hamilton Jada G et al. The Hastings Center report 2019 May 49 Suppl 1S44-S52
- Clinical applicability of proposed algorithm for identifying individuals at risk for hereditary hematologic malignancies.
Clifford Maggie et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2019 Jul 1-8
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (575)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1204)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (63)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (76)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (16)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (539)
- Tools/Methods (28)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (65)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jul 22, 2019
- Content source: