Last Posted: Jan 20, 2022
- Advocating for equitable management of hereditary cancer syndromes.
Caffrey Rikki Gaber et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2022
- Assessing Medical Students' Knowledge of Genetics: Basis for Improving Genetics Curriculum for Future Clinical Practice.
Alotaibi Amal A et al. Advances in medical education and practice 2022 121521-1530
- Cascade testing for inherited arrhythmia conditions: Experiences and attitudes of family communication approaches for a Canadian cohort.
Ho Amy et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2022
- Helix: A Digital Tool to Address Provider Needs for Prostate Cancer Genetic Testing in Clinical Practice.
Giri Veda N et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2022
- Hospital-based ovarian cancer patient traceback program results in minimal genetic testing uptake.
Weinmann Simone et al. Gynecologic oncology 2022
- Risk assessment and genetic counseling for Lynch syndrome - Practice resource of the National Society of Genetic Counselors and the Collaborative Group of the Americas on Inherited Gastrointestinal Cancer.
Holter Spring et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2022
- YouTube as an information source on BRCA mutations: implications for patients and professionals.
Laforet Priscila E et al. Journal of community genetics 2022
- Attitude towards hereditary cancer risk management among women with cancer in Taiwan.
Fang Su-Ying et al. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 2022
- Clinical aspects of 22q11.2 microdeletion syndrome
Szumutku Fanni et al. Orvosi hetilap 2022 163(1) 21-30
- Defining the Critical Components of Informed Consent for Genetic Testing.
Ormond Kelly E et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(12)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (42)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (583)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1518)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (66)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (58)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (18)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (134)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (72)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.