Last Posted: Nov 09, 2018
- Huntsman Cancer Institute to study how best to reach patients who could use genetic counseling
W Leonard, Deseret News Utah, November 8, 2018
- Living under the shadow of Huntington's disease.
Roach Simon et al. Nature 2018 557(7707) S38
- Genetic Counseling Researchers Shape the Future of Precision Medicine
ASHG Blog, November 8, 2018
- Disparities in genetic services utilization in a random sample of young breast cancer survivors.
Nikolaidis Christos et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Nov
- Lets Talk About Your DNA
Huntsman Cancer Institute, November 7, 2018
- Parental Mosaicism in PAX6 Causes Intra-Familial Variability: Implications for Genetic Counseling of Congenital Aniridia and Microphthalmia.
Tarilonte María et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9479
- Syndromic hearing loss molecular diagnosis: Application of massive parallel sequencing.
Soares de Lima Yasmin et al. Hearing research 2018 Oct 370181-188
- The importance of genetics and genetic counselors in the evaluation of patients with bicuspid aortic valve and aortopathy.
Miller Rebecca L et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2018 Nov
- Navigating a Genetic Maze for Clues to Solve a Mystery: The challenges and rewards of genetic counseling
C Rector et al, Mayo clinic blog, November 2018
- Cell-free DNA for the detection of fetal aneuploidy.
Goldwaser Tamar et al. Fertility and sterility 2018 109(2) 195-200
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Resources (3)
- CDC-Authored Publications (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (125)
- Tier Table (12)
- Epidemiologic Studies (552)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (987)
- Evidence Synthesis (50)
- Guidelines (71)
- Reviews/Commentaries (381)
- Tools/Methods (21)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (49)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: