Last Posted: Jan 14, 2021
- Genetic counseling for early onset and familial dementia: Patient perspectives on exome sequencing.
Rolf Bradley et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021 Jan
- Genetic evaluation of patients and families with concern for hereditary endocrine tumor syndromes.
Anderson Jennifer L et al. Familial cancer 2021 Jan
- How Have Multigene Panels Changed the Clinical Practice of Genetic Counseling and Testing.
Pilarski Robert et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2021 Jan 19(1) 103-108
- Increased ease of access to genetic counseling for low-income women with breast cancer using a point of care screening tool.
Rao Smita K et al. Journal of community genetics 2021 Jan
- Risk assessment and genetic counseling for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndromes-Practice resource of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
Berliner Janice L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021 Jan
- GeneLiFT: A novel test to facilitate rapid screening of genetic literacy in a diverse population undergoing genetic testing.
Milo Rasouly Hila et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Dec
- Pondering the future of genetic counseling: An adolescent field comes of age.
Hercher Laura et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Dec
- Racial and ethnic disparities in germline genetic testing of patients with young-onset colorectal cancer.
Dharwadkar Pooja et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2020 Dec
- Who and Why? Requests for Presymptomatic Genetic Testing for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Frontotemporal Dementia vs Huntington Disease.
Amador Maria Del Mar et al. Neurology. Genetics 2021 Feb 7(1) e538
- A Breast Radiology Department-operated, Proactive Same-day Program Identifies Pathogenic Breast Cancer Mutations in Unaffected Women.
Loving Vilert A et al. Academic radiology 2020 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (557)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1324)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (55)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (54)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (19)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (139)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (64)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.