Last Posted: Jan 18, 2019
- Commentary on "Conceptualizing genetic counseling as psychotherapy in the era of genomic medicine".
Yager Geoffrey G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 Dec 23(6) 935-7
- Is it time to embrace telephone genetic counseling in the oncology setting?
Madlensky Lisa et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2014 Mar 32(7) 611-2
- "I didn't take it too seriously because I'd just never heard of it": Experiential knowledge and genetic screening for thalassaemia in the UK.
Boardman Felicity K et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Dec
- Genetic counselor workflow study: The times are they a-changin'?
Attard Courtney A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Dec
- Online decision support for persons having a genetic predisposition to cancer and their partners during reproductive decision-making.
Reumkens Kelly et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Dec
- Patient decision-making and the role of the prenatal genetic counselor: An exploratory study.
Salema Diane et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Dec
- Patients' perspectives of variants of uncertain significance and strategies for uncertainty management.
Makhnoon Sukh et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jan
- Role and practice evolution for genetic counseling in the genomic era: The experience of Australian and UK genetics practitioners.
Dwarte Tanya et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Dec
- Telegenetics and Its Implementation in Cancer Genetic Counseling
January 30, 2019, 12:00-1:00pm EST
- The association between non-breast and ovary cancers and BRCA mutation in first- and second-degree relatives of high-risk breast cancer patients: a large-scale study of Koreans.
Kim Hakyoung et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 171
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Resources (3)
- CDC-Authored Publications (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (125)
- Tier Table (12)
- Epidemiologic Studies (557)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (1015)
- Evidence Synthesis (53)
- Guidelines (72)
- Reviews/Commentaries (406)
- Tools/Methods (23)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (48)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: