Last Posted: May 16, 2019
- Accuracy in risk understanding among BRCA1/2-mutation carriers.
Speiser Dorothee et al. Patient education and counseling 2019 May
- Development, technical validation, and clinical application of a multigene panel for hereditary gastrointestinal cancer and polyposis.
Ricci Maria Teresa et al. Tumori 2019 May 300891619847085
- The Impact of Genetic Counseling Educational Tools on Patients' Knowledge of Molecular Testing Terminology.
McDaniels Brianna A et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2019 May
- The influence of BRCA variants of unknown significance on cancer risk management decision-making.
Chern Jing Yi et al. Journal of gynecologic oncology 2019 Feb
- Uptake of genetic testing for germline BRCA1/2 pathogenic variants in a predominantly Hispanic population.
McGuinness Julia E et al. Cancer genetics 2019 Apr
- Here are the best and worst jobs of 2019
S O'Brien, CNBC, May 7, 2019
- Developing culturally informed genetic services for the Somali immigrants in Minnesota.
Cheung Fook Yee et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 May
- Evaluation of an automated process for disclosure of negative noninvasive prenatal test results.
Kalejta Cassidi D et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Apr
- Genetic counseling job market in the United States and Canada: An analysis of job advertisements 2014-2016.
Burns Kaitlyn et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 May
- Patient perspectives on the process and outcomes of psychiatric genetic counseling: An "Empowering Encounter".
Semaka Alicia et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (572)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1159)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (62)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (75)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (12)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (509)
- Tools/Methods (28)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (61)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:May 20, 2019
- Content source: