Last Posted: Sep 17, 2021
- OB/GYN residents' training, attitudes, and comfort level regarding genetics.
Kathrens-Gallardo Anastasia et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2021
- [Treating inherited bone marrow failure syndromes and primary immunodeficiency diseases].
Ishimura Masataka et al. [Rinsho ketsueki] The Japanese journal of clinical hematology 2021 62(8) 1327-1333
- Challenging the dogma of the healthy heterozygote: Implications for newborn screening policies and practices.
Farrell Philip M et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2021
- Implementation of an embedded in-clinic genetic testing station to optimize germline testing for patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Walker Evan J et al. The oncologist 2021
- Attitude changes toward prenatal testing among women with twin pregnancies after the introduction of noninvasive prenatal testing: A single-center study in Japan.
Ogawa Masanobu et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2021
- An ethical analysis of divergent clinical approaches to the application of genetic testing for autism and schizophrenia.
Morris E et al. Human genetics 2021
- Assessment and Clinical Utility of a Non-Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Technology.
Gormus Uzay et al. Current issues in molecular biology 2021 43(2) 958-964
- Germline mutations in Black patients with ovarian, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal carcinomas.
Somasegar Sahana et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021
- Increasing referral of at-risk women for genetic counseling and BRCA testing using a screening tool in a community breast imaging center.
Arun Banu K et al. Cancer 2021
- Association of Family History and Life Habits in the Development of Colorectal Cancer: A Matched Case-Control Study in Mexico.
Ramírez-Díaz María Del Pilar et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(16)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (32)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (580)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1457)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (62)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (56)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (18)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (134)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (69)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.