Last Posted: Jun 22, 2021
- Genome sequencing of 320 Chinese children with epilepsy: a clinical and molecular study.
Zou Dongfang et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2021
- Men With Breast Cancer Need More Treatment Options and Access to Genetic Counseling
FDA, June 2021
- Clinical application of a scale to assess genomic healthcare empowerment (GEmS): Process and illustrative case examples.
McConkie-Rosell Allyn et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Community research collaboration to develop a promotores-based hereditary breast cancer education program for Spanish-speaking Latinas.
Almeida Rebeca et al. Health education research 2021
- Follow-up in Patients With Non-invasive Prenatal Screening Failures: A Reflection on the Choice of Further Prenatal Diagnosis.
Liu Sha et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12666648
- Interpretation of genomic sequence variants in genetic skin diseases: A primer for clinicians.
Uitto Jouni et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2021
- Pathogenic Germline Variants in Cancer Susceptibility Genes in Children and Young Adults With Rhabdomyosarcoma.
Kim Jung et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Randomized study of remote telehealth genetic services versus usual care in oncology practices without genetic counselors.
Cacioppo Cara N et al. Cancer medicine 2021
- Comprehensive Genomic and Transcriptomic Analysis for Guiding Therapeutic Decisions in Patients with Rare Cancers.
Horak Peter et al. Cancer discovery 2021
- Germline predisposition to haematopoietic malignancies.
Feurstein Simone et al. Human molecular genetics 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (576)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1396)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (59)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (54)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (18)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (134)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (64)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.