Last Posted: Nov 26, 2021
- Deafness-family matters.
Roux Anne-Françoise et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021 11
- A Phenotype-Enhanced Variant Classification Framework to Decrease the Burden of Missense Variants of Uncertain Significance in Type 1 Long QT Syndrome.
Bains Sahej et al. Heart rhythm 2021
- Attitudes among parents of persons with autism spectrum disorder towards information about genetic risk and future health.
Johannessen Jarle et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Genetic evaluation of children with autism spectrum disorders in developing and low-resource areas.
Masri Amira T et al. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 2021 13623613211055535
- Prediction model based on 18F-FDG PET/CT radiomic features and clinical factors of EGFR mutations in lung adenocarcinoma.
Zhao Hong-Yue et al. Neoplasma 2021
- Predictors of Population Awareness of Cancer Genetic Tests: Implications for Enhancing Equity in Engaging in Cancer Prevention and Precision Medicine.
Giri Veda N et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Swiss cost-effectiveness analysis of universal screening for Lynch syndrome of patients with colorectal cancer followed by cascade genetic testing of relatives.
Salikhanov Islam et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021
- The diagnostic trajectory of infants and children with clinical features of genetic disease
BE Schroeder et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, November 22, 2021
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing in Korea: Current Status and Significance in Clinical Nutrition.
Lee Ga Young et al. Clinical nutrition research 2021 10(4) 279-291
- A contemporary clinical approach to genetic testing for heritable hyperparathyroidism syndromes.
De Sousa Sunita M C et al. Endocrine 2021
- A Visual Phenotype-Based Differential Diagnosis Process for Rare Diseases.
Yang Jian et al. Interdisciplinary sciences, computational life sciences 2021
- Challenges and practical solutions for managing secondary genomic findings in primary care.
Sebastian Agnes et al. European journal of medical genetics 2021 65(1) 104384
- Clinical and pathological analysis of companion diagnostic testing of microsatellite instability-high for pembrolizumab in gynaecologic malignancy.
Takeda Takashi et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2021
- Combined Non-Invasive Cardiac Imaging and Genetic Testing of Elite Volleyball Players: A Ten-Year Experience.
Grossfeld Paul et al. Cardiology and cardiovascular medicine 2021 5(5) 545-550
- Genetic Testing in Patients with Neurodevelopmental Disorders: Experience of 511 Patients at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
Du Xiaoli et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2021
- Returning actionable genomic results in a research biobank: Analytic validity, clinical implementation, and resource utilization.
Blout Zawatsky Carrie L et al. American journal of human genetics 2021
- New CDC Partnerships to Advance the Development and Validation of Next Generation Sequencing Tests: A Publicly Available List of Expert Curated Variants
L Kalman et al, CDC Blog Post, November 16, 2021
- Genetics and Clinical Characteristics of PPARγ Variant-Induced Diabetes in a Chinese Han Population.
Gong Siqian et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2021 12677130
- Hereditary Cancer Risk Using a Genetic Chatbot Before Routine Care Visits.
Nazareth Shivani et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2021
- Integrating Patient-Reported Outcomes Into Clinical Genetic Testing for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Hendricks-Sturrup Rachele M et al. Journal of patient-centered research and reviews 2021 8(4) 336-339
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (32)
- CDC Publications (15)
- COVID-19 (32)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2467)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2723)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (269)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (171)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (54)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (79)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (291)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.