Last Posted: Jan 21, 2021
- Adopted individuals' interest in elective genomic testing.
Edgar Jessica et al. Journal of medical genetics 2020 Dec
- Comparison of long-term outcomes between Lynch sydrome and sporadic colorectal cancer: a propensity score matching analysis.
Xu Yun et al. BMC cancer 2021 Jan 21(1) 45
- Diagnostic genetic testing for neurodevelopmental psychiatric disorders: closing the gap between recommendation and clinical implementation.
Finucane Brenda M et al. Current opinion in genetics & development 2021 Jan 681-8
- Facilitated cascade testing (FaCT): a randomized controlled trial.
Nitecki Roni et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2020 Dec
- POLG-associated ataxias can represent a substantial part of recessive and sporadic ataxias in adults.
Nuzhnyi Evgenii et al. Clinical neurology and neurosurgery 2021 Jan 201106462
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) for copy number variants of uncertain significance (CNV- VUS) in the genomic era: to do or not to do?
Rotshenker-Olshinka Keren et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2021 Jan
- Prevalence of cardiovascular events in genetically confirmed versus unconfirmed familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Khan Tina Z et al. Global cardiology science & practice 2020 Nov 2020(2) e202024
- 'We Should View Him as an Individual': The Role of the Child's Future Autonomy in Shared Decision-Making About Unsolicited Findings in Pediatric Exome Sequencing.
Dondorp W et al. Health care analysis : HCA : journal of health philosophy and policy 2021 Jan
- Clinical Utility of Exome Sequencing and Reinterpreting Genetic Test Results in Children and Adults With Epilepsy.
Jiang Yong-Li et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11591434
- Double somatic mismatch repair gene pathogenic variants as common as Lynch syndrome among endometrial cancer patients.
Hampel Heather et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021 Jan 160(1) 161-168
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (33)
- CDC Publications (13)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2357)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2398)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (233)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (158)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (49)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (83)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (273)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.