Last Posted: Oct 28, 2021
- A Clinical-Genetic Score for Predicting Weight Loss after Bariatric Surgery: The OBEGEN Study.
Ciudin Andreea et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(10)
- Chromosomal Microarray Analysis as First-Tier Genetic Test for Schizophrenia.
Chen Chia-Hsiang et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12620496
- Current Testing Guidelines: A Retrospective Analysis of a Community-Based Hereditary Cancer Program.
Ward Margaret et al. Journal of the advanced practitioner in oncology 2021 12(7) 693-701
- Do research participants share genomic screening results with family members?
Wynn Julia et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Estimated Cost-effectiveness of Genetic Testing in Siblings of Newborns With Cancer Susceptibility Gene Variants.
O'Brien Grace et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(10) e2129742
- Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer (HDGC). An overview.
Taja-Chayeb L et al. Clinics and research in hepatology and gastroenterology 2021 101820
- Hereditary transthyretin-related amyloidosis is frequent in polyneuropathy and cardiomyopathy of no obvious aetiology.
Skrahina Volha et al. Annals of medicine 2021 53(1) 1787-1796
- Morphological and genomic characteristics of breast cancers occurring in individuals with Lynch Syndrome.
Schwartz Christopher J et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2021
- Predictors of empowerment in parents of children with autism and related neurodevelopmental disorders who are undergoing genetic testing.
Peltekova Iskra et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2021 e1803
- Prevalence of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency, Self-reported Behavior Change, and Healthcare Engagement Among Direct-to-Consumer Recipients of a Personalized Genetic Risk Report.
Ashenhurst James R et al. Chest 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (32)
- CDC Publications (15)
- COVID-19 (33)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2453)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2700)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (267)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (171)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (54)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (79)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (291)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.