Last Posted: Jul 27, 2021
- Premarital genetic screening and care of Tanzanian children with sickle cell disease: a qualitative study on parents' views and experiences.
Kisanga Esther et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- Recommendation of premarital genetic screening in the Syrian Jewish community based on mutation carrier frequencies within Syrian Jewish cohorts.
Zeevi David A et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2021 e1756
- A New Kind of Embryo Genetics Screening Makes Big Promises on Little Evidence
And yet you can buy the tests.
KW Davis, Slate, July 2021
- How practice setting affects family physicians' views on genetic screening: a qualitative study.
Fok Rose Wai-Yee et al. BMC family practice 2021 22(1) 141
- The Perception of Premarital Genetic Screening within Young Jordanian Individuals.
Altaany Zaid et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-7
- Can Unlikely Neanderthal Chloride Channel CLC-2 Gene Variants Provide Insights in Modern Human Infertility?
Jeworutzki Elena et al. Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology 2021 55(3) 301-310
- Implantation of a biochemical and genetic screening programme for family hypercholesterolaemia. Collaboration between the clinical laboratory and lipid units: Design of the ARIAN Project.
Arrobas Velilla Teresa et al. Clinica e investigacion en arteriosclerosis : publicacion oficial de la Sociedad Espanola de Arteriosclerosis 2021
- Couple-based expanded carrier screening provided by general practitioners to couples in the Dutch general population: psychological outcomes and reproductive intentions.
Birnie Erwin et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- Using a Tailored Digital Health Intervention for Family Communication and Cascade Genetic Testing in Swiss and Korean Families With Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer: Protocol for the DIALOGUE Study.
Kim Sue et al. JMIR research protocols 2021 10(6) e26264
- Empowering deaf and hard hearing females toward premarital counseling and genetic screening: An educational intervention based on empowerment model.
Zaien Sahar Z et al. African journal of reproductive health 2021 25(s1) 36-49
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (512)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (301)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (33)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (22)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (14)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.