Last Posted: Aug 13, 2020
- A newborn screening pilot study using methylation-sensitive high resolution melting on dried blood spots to detect Prader-Willi and Angelman syndromes.
Ferreira Igor Ribeiro et al. Scientific reports 2020 Aug 10(1) 13026
- Philadelphia-Negative Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: Laboratory Workup in the Era of Next-Generation Sequencing.
Zuo Zhuang et al. Current hematologic malignancy reports 2019 14(5) 376-385
- Population genetic screening efficiently identifies carriers of autosomal dominant diseases.
Grzymski J J et al. Nature medicine 2020 Jul
- Community-based genetic study of Parkinson´s disease in Estonia.
Muldmaa Mari et al. Acta neurologica Scandinavica 2020 Aug
- Diagnostic Utility of Genetic Testing in Patients Undergoing Renal Biopsy.
Benson Katherine A et al. Cold Spring Harbor molecular case studies 2020 Jul
- Prognostic value of quantitative measurement of EGFR mutation using peptide nucleic acid clamping in advanced EGFR mutant non-small cell lung cancer patients.
Kim Insu et al. Thoracic cancer 2019 10(7) 1561-1566
- Hereditary Predisposition to Prostate Cancer: From Genetics to Clinical Implications.
Brandão Andreia et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Jul 21(14)
- Is Noninvasive Prenatal Screening Appropriate for Pregnant Women Age 35 or Older In Cases if Isolated Fetal Nasal Bone Abnormalities in The Chinese Han Population?
Chen Yuan et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2020 Jul 26e924387
- [BRCAmutations more frequent in people of Jewish ancestry].
Menko Fred H et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2019 163
- BRCA test: what is the correct timing for surgery?
Mirandola Sara et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2019 Sep 28(5) 460-462
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (70)
- Hot Topics (500)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3301)
- GWAS Studies (24)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2568)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (310)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (240)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (21)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1745)
- Tools/Methods (64)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (271)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.