Last Posted: Aug 16, 2019
- Genomic Contextualism: Shifting the Rhetoric of Genetic Exceptionalism.
Garrison Nanibaa' A et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2019 19(1) 51-63
- Is Genetic Exceptionalism Past Its Sell-By Date? On Genomic Diaries, Context, and Content.
Murray Thomas H et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2019 19(1) 13-15
- Mitochondrial disease genetics update: recent insights into the molecular diagnosis and expanding phenotype of primary mitochondrial disease.
McCormick Elizabeth M et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 30(6) 714-724
- Utility of genetics for risk stratification in pediatric hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Mathew J et al. Clinical genetics 2018 93(2) 310-319
- Genetic testing for aortopathies: primer for the nongeneticist.
De Backer Julie et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2019 Aug
- Families with BAP1-Tumor Predisposition Syndrome in The Netherlands: Path to Identification and a Proposal for Genetic Screening Guidelines.
Chau Cindy et al. Cancers 2019 Aug 11(8)
- What to Tell a Parent Who Worries a Young Child Has Autism.
Estes Annette et al. JAMA psychiatry 2019 Aug
- Inherited Cardiac Arrhythmias and Channelopathies.
Kline Jessica et al. The Medical clinics of North America 2019 Sep 103(5) 809-820
- Establishing and evaluating an auto-verification system of thalassemia gene detection results.
Lin Xiaozhe et al. Annals of hematology 2019 Aug 98(8) 1835-1844
- Re: An Analysis of the Frequency of Y-Chromosome Microdeletions and the Determination of a Threshold Sperm Concentration for Genetic Testing in Infertile Men.
Niederberger Craig et al. The Journal of urology 2019 202(2) 196-197
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (64)
- Hot Topics (500)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3242)
- GWAS Studies (24)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1881)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (249)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (197)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (19)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1199)
- Tools/Methods (53)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (190)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 20, 2019
- Content source: