Last Posted: Jan 20, 2022
- Genetic Risk Score Enhances Coronary Artery Disease Risk Prediction in Individuals With Type 1 Diabetes.
Lithovius Raija et al. Diabetes care 2022
- Oral postmenopausal hormone therapy and genetic risk on venous thromboembolism: gene-hormone interaction results from a large prospective cohort study.
Kim Jihye et al. Menopause (New York, N.Y.) 2022
- Capturing additional genetic risk from family history for improved polygenic risk prediction
T Lu et al, MEDRXIV, January 7, 2022
- Portability of 245 polygenic scores when derived from the UK Biobank and applied to 9 ancestry groups from the same cohort
F Prive et al, AJHG, January 6, 2022
- A tool for translating polygenic scores onto the absolute scale using summary statistics
O Pain et al, EJHG, January 4, 2022
- Large uncertainty in individual polygenic risk score estimation impacts PRS-based risk stratification
Y Ding et al, Nature Genetics, December 20, 2021
- Polygenic risk scores for prediction of breast cancer risk in Asian populations
WK Ho et al, Genetics in Medicine, December 15, 2021
- The use of polygenic risk scores in pre-implantation genetic testing: an unproven, unethical practice
F Forzano et al, EJHG, December 17, 2021
- A polygenic risk score for multiple myeloma risk prediction.
Canzian Federico et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021 11
- Applications of Polygenic Risk Scores to Population Health: Where Are We?
Khoury MJ et al, CDC Blog Post, November 29, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (924)
- GWAS Studies (68)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (222)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.