Last Posted: Jun 06, 2019
- Patient Knowledge and Attitudes towards Genetic Testing in Parkinson's Disease Subjects with Deep Brain Stimulation.
Fraint Avram et al. Parkinson's disease 2019 20193494609
- Genetic Testing Across Young Hispanic and Non-Hispanic White Breast Cancer Survivors: Facilitators, Barriers, and Awareness of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act.
Cragun Deborah et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2019 Jan
- Knowledge, attitudes, and perceived barriers towards genetic testing across three rural Illinois communities.
Fogleman A J et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Jan
- Prohibiting Genetic Discrimination to Promote Science, Health, and Fairness.
et al. American journal of human genetics 2019 Jan 104(1) 6-7
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- Direct-to-Consumer Tests with Marketing Authorization
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act and the Affordable Care Act: When Two Is Better Than One.
Rich Kelly et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2018 Jun 22(6) 331-332
- Beyond the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act: ethical and economic implications of the exclusion of disability, long-term care and life insurance.
Tenenbaum Jessica D et al. Personalized medicine 2017 14(2) 153-157
- Should NASA Collect Astronauts' Genetic Information for Occupational Surveillance and Research?
Reed Rebekah Davis et al. AMA journal of ethics 2018 Sep 20(9) E849-856
- Genetic Tests Can Hurt Your Chances Of Getting Some Types Of Insurance
M Andrews, NPR, August 7, 2018
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (7)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (18)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (17)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: