Last Posted: Jul 15, 2021
- Genetic discrimination: emerging ethical challenges in the context of advancing technology.
Chapman Carolyn Riley et al. Journal of law and the biosciences 2019 7(1) lsz016
- Primary Care Physician Experiences with Integrated Population-Scale Genetic Testing: A Mixed-Methods Assessment.
Lemke Amy A et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Oct 10(4)
- Genetic Discrimination: The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act's Impact on Practice and Research.
Underhill-Blazey Meghan et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2020 Apr 24(2) 135-137
- Black Women's Confidence in the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act.
Sutton Arnethea L et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2019 Dec 16(24)
- The law of genetic privacy: applications, implications, and limitations.
Clayton Ellen Wright et al. Journal of law and the biosciences 2019 Oct 6(1) 1-36
- The Web of Legal Protections for Participants in Genomic Research.
Wolf Leslie E et al. Health matrix (Cleveland, Ohio : 1991) 2019 29(1)
- GINA at Ten and the Future of Genetic Nondiscrimination Law.
Rothstein Mark A et al. The Hastings Center report 2018 48(3) 5-7
- Why home DNA tests might not be as private as you think
C Fox, World Economic Forum, August 9, 2019
- Genetic Testing: Who Owns Your Data?
Being Patient, August 2, 2019
- Skin sensors are the future of health care
S Xu et al, Nature News, July 17, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (25)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.