Last Posted: Jun 07, 2021
- Genome-wide gene-air pollution interaction analysis of lung function in 300,000 individuals
CA Melbourne et al, MEDRXIV, June 7, 2021
- GEInter: an R package for robust gene-environment interaction analysis.
Wu Mengyun et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2021
- Genetic counselling for the prevention of mental health consequences of cannabis use: A randomized controlled trial-within-cohort.
Zwicker Alyson et al. Early intervention in psychiatry 2020 Nov
- Genetic risk, incident gastric cancer, and healthy lifestyle: a meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies and prospective cohort study
G Jin et al, Lancet Oncology, September 29, 2020
- Understanding the relationship between type 2 diabetes and depression: lessons from genetically informative study designs.
Bergmans R S et al. Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association 2020 Sep
- Tumour predisposition and cancer syndromes as models to study gene–environment interactions
M Carbone et al, Nature Rev Cancer, May 2020
- Clinical Integration of Genome Diagnostics for Congenital Anomalies of the Kidney and Urinary Tract.
Westland Rik et al. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN 2020 Apr
- Whole‐Genome Approach Discovers Novel Genetic and Nongenetic Variance Components Modulated by Lifestyle for Cardiovascular Health
X Zhou et al, JAHA, April 2020
- Parkinsons disease determinants, prediction and gene-environment interactions in the UK Biobank
BM Jacobs, BIORXIV, February 15, 2020
- New Insights Into the APOE ε4-Soccer Heading Interaction: Handle With Care.
Banks Sarah J et al. JAMA neurology 2020 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (915)
- GWAS Studies (28)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (13)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.