Last Posted: Jun 05, 2020
- Tumour predisposition and cancer syndromes as models to study gene–environment interactions
M Carbone et al, Nature Rev Cancer, May 2020
- Clinical Integration of Genome Diagnostics for Congenital Anomalies of the Kidney and Urinary Tract.
Westland Rik et al. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN 2020 Apr
- Whole‐Genome Approach Discovers Novel Genetic and Nongenetic Variance Components Modulated by Lifestyle for Cardiovascular Health
X Zhou et al, JAHA, April 2020
- Parkinsons disease determinants, prediction and gene-environment interactions in the UK Biobank
BM Jacobs, BIORXIV, February 15, 2020
- New Insights Into the APOE ε4-Soccer Heading Interaction: Handle With Care.
Banks Sarah J et al. JAMA neurology 2020 Jan
- A healthy childhood environment helps to combat inherited susceptibility to obesity
A Huels et al, BioRXIV, January 14, 2020
- No multiplicative GXE interactions for breast cancer risk: Have we reached a verdict or is the jury still out?
Terry Mary Beth et al. International journal of epidemiology 2019 Dec
- Can one overcome “unhealthy genes”?
J Lazarte et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine
- Genetic risk of obesity as a modifier of associations between neighbourhood environment and body mass index: an observational study of 335,046 UK Biobank participants
KE Mason et al, MedRXIV, August 2019
- Case-Only Analysis of Gene-Environment Interactions Using Polygenic Risk Scores.
Meisner Allison et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Aug
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (46)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (15322)
- GWAS Studies (125)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (10)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (28)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.