Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Genotype-by-environment interactions inferred from genetic effects on phenotypic variability in the UK Biobank
H Wang et al, Science Advances, AUgust 14, 2019
- Zip Code vs. Genetic Code,
by Erin O?Donnell, Harvard Magazine, July-August 2019
- The study of interactions between genome and exposome in the development of systemic lupus erythematosus.
Leffers Henrik Christian Bidstrup et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2019 Apr (4) 382-392
- A Unified Model for the Analysis of Gene-Environment Interaction.
Gauderman W James et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Apr (4) 760-767
- Genetics and the geography of health, behaviour and attainment
Belsky DW, et al. Nature Human Behaviour(2019) Apr 8
- Multi-ancestry genome-wide gene-smoking interaction study of 387,272 individuals identifies new loci associated with serum lipids.
Bentley Amy R et al. Nature genetics 2019 Apr (4) 636-648
- Gene-Environment Interaction in the Era of Precision Medicine.
Li Jingjing et al. Cell 2019 Mar (1) 38-44
- Gene and environmental interactions according to the components of lifestyle modifications in hypertension guidelines.
Kokubo Yoshihiro et al. Environmental health and preventive medicine 2019 Mar (1) 19
- No Support for Historical Candidate Gene or Candidate Gene-by-Interaction Hypotheses for Major Depression Across Multiple Large Samples.
Border Richard et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2019 Mar appiajp201818070881
- The development of a Biobank of cancer tissue samples from World Trade Center responders.
Lieberman-Cribbin Wil et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 Oct 16(1) 280
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (38)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (15282)
- GWAS Studies (124)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (24)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: