Last Posted: Nov 06, 2019
- PulseNet and the Changing Paradigm of Laboratory-Based Surveillance for Foodborne Diseases.
Kubota Kristy A et al. Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 134(2_suppl) 22S-28S
- Restaurants are using AI to listen in on social media. They want to know how you are feeling
M Harden, Stat News, October 2019
- Working Together on the Transition to Whole Genome Sequencing, Making Our Food Supply Safer
R Khabbaz, CSTE Blog, September 18, 2019
- Fishing in the Soup - Pathogen Detection in Food Safety Using Metabarcoding and Metagenomic Sequencing.
Grützke Josephine et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2019 1805
- Use of Whole-Genome Sequencing for Food Safety and Public Health in the United States.
Brown Eric et al. Foodborne pathogens and disease 2019 Jun
- Investing in Food Safety for Developing Countries: Opportunities and Challenges in Applying Whole-Genome Sequencing for Food Safety Management.
Apruzzese Isabella et al. Foodborne pathogens and disease 2019 Jun
- Precision Food Safety: a Paradigm Shift in Detection and Control of Foodborne Pathogens.
Kovac Jasna et al. mSystems 2019 Jun (3)
- PulseNet laboratories transition to whole genome sequencing
H Carleton, CDC Advanced Molecular Detection, May 24, 2019
- Preliminary Incidence and Trends of Infections with Pathogens Transmitted Commonly Through Food - Foodborne Diseases Active Surveillance Network, 10 U.S. Sites, 2015-2018.
Tack Danielle M et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2019 Apr (16) 369-373
- The use of next generation sequencing for improving food safety: Translation into practice.
Jagadeesan Balamurugan et al. Food microbiology 2019 Jun 7996-115
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (38)
- Hot Topics (45)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (20)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (156)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.