Last Posted: Mar 17, 2021
- Avian influenza overview December 2020 - February 2021.
et al. EFSA journal. European Food Safety Authority 2021 3 (3) e06497
- Emerging Applications of Machine Learning in Food Safety.
Deng Xiangyu et al. Annual review of food science and technology 2021 Jan
- Precision long-read metagenomics sequencing for food safety by detection and assembly of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli in irrigation water.
Maguire Meghan et al. PloS one 2021 (1) e0245172
- Identification of risk factors and hotspots of antibiotic resistance along the food chain using next-generation sequencing.
et al. EFSA journal. European Food Safety Authority 2020 Nov (Suppl 1) e181107
- Food Safety Genomics and Connections to One Health and the Clinical Microbiology Laboratory.
Allard Marc W et al. Clinics in laboratory medicine 2020 Dec (4) 553-563
- A Plan to Use Modern Data Tools to Fight Foodborne Illness
MC Jaklevic, JAMA, August 18, 2020
- New Era for Smarter Food Safety Blueprint
FDA, Jul 13, 2020.
- New Era of Smarter Food Safety
FDA, July 13, 2020
- Rapid and Robust On-Scene Detection of Cocaine in Street Samples using a Handheld Near Infrared Spectrometer and Machine Learning Algorithms.
Kranenburg Ruben F et al. Drug testing and analysis 2020 Jul
- Advancing biological hazards risk assessment.
Messens Winy et al. EFSA journal. European Food Safety Authority 2019 Jul (Suppl 1) e170714
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (3)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (18)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (24)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.