Last Posted: Apr 08, 2021
- A Genetic Risk Score Improves the Prediction of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Mexican Youths but Has Lower Predictive Utility Compared With Non-Genetic Factors.
Miranda-Lora América Liliana et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2021 12647864
- Familial burden and other clinical factors associated with various types of cancer in individuals with Lynch syndrome.
Biller Leah H et al. Gastroenterology 2021
- Genetic testing in dementia-A medical genetics perspective.
Huq Aamira J et al. International journal of geriatric psychiatry 2021
- The Way of the Future: Personalizing Treatment Plans Through Technology.
Liefaard Marte C et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2021 411-12
- Developing and validating an individualized breast cancer risk prediction model for women attending breast cancer screening.
Louro Javier et al. PloS one 2021 16(3) e0248930
- Risk Factors for Syncope Associated With Multigenerational Relatives With a History of Syncope
A Fedorowski et al, JAMA Network Open, March 30, 2021
- Cancer surveillance awareness and practice among families at increased risk for pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Everett Jessica N et al. Cancer 2021
- Correlation between family history and characteristics of breast cancer.
Liu Lei et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 6360
- Familial pancreatic cancer: who should be considered for genetic testing?
Kartal Kinyas et al. Irish journal of medical science 2021
- Genetic testing and surgical treatment after breast cancer diagnosis: Results from a national online cohort.
Verdial Francys C et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (29)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (18)
- COVID-19 (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3495)
- GWAS Studies (25)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1487)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (129)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (58)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (31)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (26)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (100)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (27)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.