Last Posted: Oct 17, 2019
- An electronic family health history tool to identify and manage patients at increased risk for colorectal cancer: protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
Goldstein Karen M et al. Trials 2019 Oct 20(1) 576
- Family Health History: The First Genetic Test in Precision Medicine.
Bennett Robin L et al. The Medical clinics of North America 2019 Nov 103(6) 957-966
- Family Health History Quiz
- 11 Tips for a Healthy Fall
CDC, September 2019
- Genetic Counseling and Public Health in the Era of Precision Medicine
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog, September 18, 2019
- Family health history: underused for actionable risk assessment.
Ginsburg Geoffrey S et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Aug
- Training Texas Public Health Professionals and Professionals-In-Training in Genomics.
Chen Lei-Shih et al. American journal of health promotion : AJHP 2019 Jul 890117119860040
- Get familiar with your family health history,
Fox 16, July 15, 2019
- Applying theory to characterize impediments to dissemination of community-facing family health history tools: a review of the literature.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Jul
- Determining Onset for Familial Breast and Colorectal Cancer from Family History Comments in the Electronic Health Record.
Mowery Danielle L et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2019 2019173-181
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (72)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (69)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (50)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.