Last Posted: Mar 04, 2021
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Narrative Review on Diagnosis and Management Strategies for Children and Adolescents.
Tada Hayato et al. Vascular health and risk management 2021 1759-67
- Massive data screening is a second opportunity to improve the management of patients with familial hypercholesterolemia phenotype.
Zamora Alberto et al. Clinica e investigacion en arteriosclerosis : publicacion oficial de la Sociedad Espanola de Arteriosclerosis 2021
- Treatment gaps and mortality among patients with familial hypercholesterolemia and cardiovascular disease: a 4-year follow-up study.
Shemesh Elad et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2021
- Establishment of Integrated Biobank for Precision Medicine and Personalized Healthcare: The Tohoku Medical Megabank Project.
Fuse Nobuo et al. JMA journal 2019 2(2) 113-122
- Closing the gap: Identification and management of familial hypercholesterolemia in an integrated healthcare delivery system.
Birnbaum Richard A et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2021 Feb
- Cardiovascular Risk Misperception and Low Awareness of Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Individuals with Severe Hypercholesterolemia.
Santos Raul D et al. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia 2021 Feb
- Genetics education program to help public health nurses improve their knowledge and enhance communities' genetic literacy: a pilot study.
Kawasaki Hiromi et al. BMC nursing 2021 Feb 20(1) 31
- Announcing partnership with Alliance for Million Hearts Campaign
The FH Foundation January, 2021
- New Drug for Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Approved by the FDA
The FH Foundation, February 11, 2021
- Implementing genomic screening in diverse populations.
Abul-Husn Noura S et al. Genome medicine 2021 Feb 13(1) 17
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (249)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (345)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (46)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (23)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (10)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (39)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.