Last Posted: May 10, 2021
- Use of commercial genetic testing to help reclassify LDL receptor variants in clinical practice: A case report
E Cabot et al, J Clin Lipidology, April 2021
- Management of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Current Status and Future Perspectives.
Lui David T W et al. Journal of the Endocrine Society 2021 5(1) bvaa122
- Plasma proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 concentration and recurrent cardiovascular events in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia.
Cao Ye-Xuan et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2021 28(3) 272-279
- A Global Call to Action – Reducing the Clinical and Public Health Burden of Familial Hypercholesterolemia
The FH Foundation, April 21, 2021
- New Research to Improve Screening for FH
The FH Foundation, April 27, 2021
- Genetic basis of hypercholesterolemia in adults
S Saadatagah et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, April 15, 2021
- Factors Associated With PCSK9 Inhibitor Initiation Among US Veterans.
Derington Catherine G et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2021 e019254
- Impact of diabetes on coronary severity and cardiovascular outcomes in patients with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Liu Ming-Ming et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2021
- [TREATMENT OF HOMOZYGOTES OF FAMILIAL HYPERCHOLESTEROLEMIA: RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE ISRAELI SOCIETY OF ATHEROSCLEROSIS].
Cohen Hofit et al. Harefuah 2021 160(3) 170-174
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia Identification Algorithm in Patients with Acute Cardiovascular Events in A Large Hospital Electronic Database in Bulgaria: A Call for Implementation.
Petrov Ivo et al. Advances in therapy 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (12)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (248)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (351)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (24)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (10)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (38)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.