Last Posted: Mar 18, 2019
- Getting the Lower List Price for PCSK9 inhibitors
The FH Foundation, March 18, 2019
- Biology, Genetics and Heart Disease
The FH Foundation, March 14, 2019
- Value of Measuring Lipoprotein(a) During Cascade Testing for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Ellis Katrina L et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2019 Mar 73(9) 1029-1039
- EVALUATION OF TREATMENT EFFICACY IN PATIENTS WITH NON-ALCOHOLIC-STEATOHEPATITIS AND HETEROZYGOTIC FAMILIAL HYPERCHOLESTEROLEMIA.
Yakimenko ? et al. Georgian medical news 2019 Jan (286) 67-72
- The role of statins in the treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia
S Gilding, The FH Foundation, March 5, 2019
- Comparative aspects of the care of familial hypercholesterolemia in the "Ten Countries Study".
Pang Jing et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2019 Jan
- The clinical and molecular diversity of homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia in children: Results from the GeneTics of clinical homozygous hypercholesterolemia (GoTCHA) study.
Luirink Ilse K et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2018 Dec
- Genetic testing for familial hypercholesterolemia: Impact on diagnosis, treatment and cardiovascular risk.
Lee Seohyuk et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2019 Feb 2047487319829746
- Genetic Testing and Risk Scores: Impact on Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Sarraju Ashish et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2019 65
- How to identify familial premature myocardial infarction: comparing approaches to identify familial hypercholesterolemia.
Beheshti Sabina et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2019 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Genomics Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (44)
- Epidemiologic Studies (282)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (213)
- Evidence Synthesis (30)
- Guidelines (22)
- Tier Table (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (221)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 19, 2019
- Content source: