Last Posted: Nov 12, 2018
- Whole Genome Sequencing to Characterize Monogenic and Polygenic Contributions in Patients Hospitalized with Early-Onset Myocardial Infarction
AV Khera et al, circulation, November 11, 2018
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Clinician and Patient Insights
American College of Cardiology, October 2018
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: The Most Frequent Cholesterol Metabolism Disorder Caused Disease.
Benito-Vicente Asier et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Nov 19(11)
- The Return of Actionable Variants Empirical (RAVE) Study, a Mayo Clinic Genomic Medicine Implementation Study: Design and Initial Results.
Kullo Iftikhar J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2018 Nov 93(11) 1600-1610
- A Global Call to Action on Familial Hypercholesterolemia
S Seim, The FH Foundation, October 321, 2018
- Healthcare Utilization and Patients' Perspectives After Receiving a Positive Genetic Test for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Jones Laney K et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Aug 11(8) e002146
- Predictors of Family Recruitment in a Program of Genetic Cascade Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Izar Maria Cristina de Oliveira et al. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia 2018 Oct 111(4) 585-586
- Management of High and Very High-Risk Subjects with Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Results from an Observational Study in Bulgaria.
Petrov Ivo S et al. Folia medica 2018 Sep 60(3) 389-396
- Prognostic impact of familial hypercholesterolemia on long-term outcomes in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
Tscharre Maximilian et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2018 Sep
- Clinical Utility of Genetic Testing in the Diagnosis of Familial Hypercholesterolemia
The FH Foundation webinar, October 25, 2018
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Resources (1)
- CDC-Authored Publications (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (44)
- Tier Table (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (278)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (192)
- Evidence Synthesis (25)
- Guidelines (22)
- Reviews/Commentaries (162)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: