Last Posted: Jul 18, 2019
- Finding missed cases of familial hypercholesterolemia in health systems using machine learning.
Banda Juan M et al. NPJ digital medicine 2019 223
- Use of Twitter to Promote Awareness of Familial Hypercholesterolemia
H Bangash et al, Circulation: Genomics and Precision Medicine, July 15, 2019
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: What Is It and Who Gets It?
By Jessica Mao, M.D., Erin Michos, M.D., M.H.S., Vasanth Sathiyakumar, M.D., Cat Davis Ahmed, and Seth Martin, M.D., U.S. News, July 11, 2019
- Barriers and Facilitators to Genetic Testing for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in the United States: A Review.
Hendricks-Sturrup Rachele M et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2019 Jul 9(3)
- Development of a motivational interviewing genetic counseling intervention to increase cascade cholesterol screening in families of children with familial hypercholesterolemia.
Kruger Valerie et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jul
- Economic evaluation of lipid lowering with PCSK9 inhibitors in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia: Methodological aspects.
Wisløff Torbjørn et al. Atherosclerosis 2019 Jun 287140-146
- Hidden Burden of Electronic Health Record-Identified Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Clinical Outcomes and Cost of Medical Care.
Patel Prashant et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2019 Jul 8(13) e011822
- PCSK9 in cholesterol metabolism: from bench to bedside.
Reiss Allison B et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2018 132(11) 1135-1153
- Selective screening for familial hypercholesterolemia in Austrian children - first year results.
Kreissl Alexandra et al. BMC pediatrics 2019 Jun 19(1) 208
- The prevalence and related factors of familial hypercholesterolemia in rural population of China using Chinese modified Dutch Lipid Clinic Network definition.
Wang Yan et al. BMC public health 2019 Jun 19(1) 837
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (285)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (240)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (35)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (23)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (242)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jul 19, 2019
- Content source: