Last Posted: Oct 11, 2019
- Activating the FH Global Community
by Jasmine Patel, FH Foundation, October 7, 2019
- A genetic risk score predicts coronary artery disease in familial hypercholesterolaemia: enhancing the precision of risk assessment.
Ellis Katrina L et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Sep
- How to implement clinical guidelines to optimise familial hypercholesterolaemia diagnosis and treatment.
Farnier Michel et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2017 Apr 2625-35
- Predicting cardiovascular disease in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Paquette Martine et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2018 29(4) 299-306
- Deadly condition more common than once thought-Familial hypercholesterolemia raises risk of heart disease, death
K Corso, ABC News, September 30, 2019
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Risk of Peripheral Arterial Disease and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Emanuelsson Frida et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2018 103(12) 4491-4500
- New Therapeutic Approaches for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Ajufo Ezim et al. Annual review of medicine 2018 69113-131
- Screening of LDLR and APOB gene mutations in Mexican patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia.
Hernández Flores Teresita De Jesús et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 12(3) 693-701
- Use of cardiovascular risk scores in acute coronary syndrome patients with familial hypercholesterolemia.
Al-Rasadi Khalid et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 12(5) 1329
- Estimating the Prevalence of Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Acute Coronary Syndrome: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Kramer Adam I et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2019 Jun
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (388)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (305)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (260)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (39)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (24)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (259)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.