Last Posted: Jan 10, 2019
- Early diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Elkins J Casey et al. The Nurse practitioner 2019 Jan
- Effects of Genetic Variants Associated with Familial Hypercholesterolemia on Low-Density Lipoprotein-Cholesterol Levels and Cardiovascular Outcomes in the Million Veteran Program
Y San et al. Circulation Genomics Prec Medicine, December 2018
- Familial hypercholesterolemia and young patients' thoughts on own condition and treatment.
Urke Eli Bjørnøy et al. Patient education and counseling 2018 Dec
- Genetic variations in familial hypercholesterolemia and cascade screening in East Asians.
Chan Melody Lok-Yi et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Dec
- Impact of genetic testing on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia (GenTLe-FH): a randomised waiting list controlled open-label study protocol.
Nomura Akihiro et al. BMJ open 2018 Dec 8(12) e023636
- Improving the detection of familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Lan Nick S R et al. Pathology 2018 Dec
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: An Underdiagnosed Disease Gets a Second Look,
by Suzanne Bujara, Endocrinology Advisor, December 26, 2018
- Application of expanded genetic analysis in the diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia in patients with very early-onset coronary artery disease.
Cao Ye-Xuan et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 Dec 16(1) 345
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society Position Statement on Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Update 2018.
Brunham Liam R et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2018 Dec 34(12) 1553-1563
- How well can familial hypercholesterolemia be identified in an electronic health record database?
Mues Katherine E et al. Clinical epidemiology 2018 101667-1677
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Resources (1)
- CDC-Authored Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (44)
- Tier Table (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (279)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (195)
- Evidence Synthesis (25)
- Guidelines (21)
- Reviews/Commentaries (171)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: