Last Posted: Sep 16, 2021
- Cost-effectiveness of cascade genetic testing for familial hypercholesterolemia in the United States: A simulation analysis.
Jackson Candace L et al. American journal of preventive cardiology 2021 8100245
- Perspectives on Identifying and Treating Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Childhood.
et al. Clinical chemistry 2021
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia, Familial Combined Hyperlipidemia and Elevated Lipoprotein(a) in Patients with Premature Coronary Artery Disease.
Vikulova Diana N et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2021
- Relation of Serum Lipoprotein(a) Levels to Lipoprotein and Apolipoprotein Profiles and Atherosclerotic Diseases in Japanese Patients with Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Familial Hypercholesterolemia Expert Forum (FAME) Study.
Naito Ryo et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2021
- FH Awareness Day Toolkit 2021
The FH Foundation September 2021
- Phenotypic and Genetic Analyses of Korean Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Results from the KFH Registry 2020.
Kim Hyoeun et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2021
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia-Risk-Score: A New Score Predicting Cardiovascular Events and Cardiovascular Mortality in Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Paquette Martine et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2021 ATVBAHA121316106
- Lipoprotein(a): Knowns, unknowns and uncertainties.
Ruscica Massimiliano et al. Pharmacological research 2021 105812
- Prevention of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in Children with Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Peterson Amy L et al. Current atherosclerosis reports 2021 23(10) 64
- Successful Genetic Screening and Creating Awareness of Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Other Heritable Dyslipidemias in the Netherlands.
Zuurbier Linda C et al. Genes 2021 12(8)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (15)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (253)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (389)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (45)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (24)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (10)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (38)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.