Last Posted: Jun 18, 2021
- Homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia due to APOB genetic variant with unusual clinical course.
Chlebus Krzysztof et al. Kardiologia polska 2021
- Implementation of a Machine-Learning Algorithm in the Electronic Health Record for Targeted Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Quality Improvement Study.
Sheth Samip et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes 2021 CIRCOUTCOMES120007641
- Efficacy of PCSK9 inhibitors in the treatment of heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia: A clinical practice experience.
Alonso Rodrigo et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2021
- Familial hypercholesterolemia related admission for acute coronary syndrome in the United States: Incidence, predictors, and outcomes.
Kheiri Babikir et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2021
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia in the Arabian Gulf Region: Clinical results of the Gulf FH Registry.
Alhabib Khalid F et al. PloS one 2021 16(6) e0251560
- The Prevalence of Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Selected Regions of the Russian Federation: The FH-ESSE-RF Study.
Meshkov Alexey N et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(6)
- A randomized controlled trial of genetic testing and cascade screening in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Ajufo Ezimamaka et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- Limited-Variant Screening vs Comprehensive Genetic Testing for Familial Hypercholesterolemia Diagnosis.
Sturm Amy C et al. JAMA cardiology 2021
- Patient Perspectives Regarding Genetic Testing for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Marchand Miles et al. CJC open 2021 3(5) 557-564
- COVID-19 associated risks of myocardial infarction in persons with familial hypercholesterolemia with or without ASCVD
KD Myers et al, AJPM, May 25, 2021
- Knowing More Than the Knowns in Familial Hypercholesterolemia
P Natarajan et al, JAMA Cardiology, May 26, 2021
- Effect of Cumulative Exposure to Low-Density Lipoprotein-Cholesterol on Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Tada Hayato et al. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 2021
- Heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia: prevalence and control rates.
Polychronopoulos Georgios et al. Expert review of endocrinology & metabolism 2021 1-5
- Genetic Analysis of Japanese Children Clinically Diagnosed with Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Nagahara Keiko et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2021
- Genetic Analysis in a Taiwanese Cohort of 750 Index Patients with Clinically Diagnosed Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Huang Chin-Chou et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2021
- Effectiveness and Safety of Lipid-Lowering Drug Treatments in Japanese Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Familial Hypercholesterolemia Expert Forum (FAME) Study.
Yamashita Shizuya et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2021
- Polygenic risk scores for low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and familial hypercholesterolemia.
Nomura Akihiro et al. Journal of human genetics 2021
- Coronary lesion complexity in patients with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia hospitalized for acute myocardial infarction: data from the RICO survey.
Yao Hermann et al. Lipids in health and disease 2021 20(1) 45
- Real-World Efficacy of Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 Inhibitors (PCSK9i) in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Patients Referred for Lipoprotein Apheresis.
Matta Anthony et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2021 27e928784
- Use of commercial genetic testing to help reclassify LDL receptor variants in clinical practice: A case report
E Cabot et al, J Clin Lipidology, April 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (14)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (250)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (369)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (24)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (10)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (38)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.