Last Posted: Aug 14, 2020
- Polygenic Contribution to Low-density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Levels and Cardiovascular Risk in Monogenic Familial Hypercholesterolemia
M Trinder et al. Cir Genomics Precision Medicine, August 2020
- Awareness, treatment rates, and compliance to treatment in patients with serum LDL cholesterol higher than 250 mg/dl, and possible, probable or definite familial hypercholesterolemia.
Yaman Samet et al. Postgraduate medicine 2020 Aug
- Mutation spectrum and polygenic score in German patients with familial hypercholesterolemia.
Rieck Lorenz et al. Clinical genetics 2020 Aug
- The value of physical signs in identifying patients with familial hypercholesterolemia in the era of genetic testing.
Rallidis Loukianos S et al. Journal of cardiology 2020 Jul
- Phenotypical, Clinical, and Molecular Aspects of Adults and Children With Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Iberoamerica.
Alves Ana Catarina et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2020 Aug ATVBAHA120313722
- Targeted Genetic Analysis in a Chinese Cohort of 208 Patients Related to Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Wang Hao et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2020 Aug
- The Prevalence of Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) in Chinese Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI): Data From Chinese Acute Myocardial Infarction (CAMI) Registry.
Shi Hui-Wei et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2020 7113
- Next-generation sequencing to confirm clinical familial hypercholesterolemia.
Reeskamp Laurens F et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2020 Jul 2047487320942996
- An Implementation Science Framework to Develop a Clinical Decision Support Tool for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Bangash Hana et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Jul 10(3)
- Genetic Testing for Inherited Cardiovascular Diseases: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
Musunuru Kiran et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2020 Jul HCG0000000000000067
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (441)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (318)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (324)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (50)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (29)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (316)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.