Last Posted: Aug 21, 2019
- Risk of Ischemic Stroke and Peripheral Arterial Disease in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Meta-Analysis.
Akioyamen Leo E et al. Angiology 2019 Sep 70(8) 726-736
- Find Familial Hypercholesterolemia Early
CDC Visual Abstract for the General Public, August 2019
- Positive Topline Results from Phase 3 Trial of Evinacumab in Patients with Severe, Inherited Form of High Cholesterol
Regeneron, August 14, 2019
- Effects of familial hypercholesterolemia-associated genes on the phenotype of premature myocardial infarction.
Lee Chongyou et al. Lipids in health and disease 2019 Apr 18(1) 95
- Twitter Helps Raise Awareness of Familial Hypercholesterolemia
A Sheldon, The FH Foundation, August 13, 2019
- Screening and management of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Santos Raul D et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2019 Sep (5) 526-530
- FH Optimal Care in the US (FOCUS) Real-World Data Analysis Report – 2018
The FH Foundation, 2019
- Assessment of family physicians' awareness and knowledge of familial hypercholesterolemia in governmental hospitals in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Arnous Maha Mohammed et al. Journal of family medicine and primary care 2019 Jun 8(6) 1981-1986
- Incidence of Cardiovascular Disease in Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia Phenotype: Analysis of 5 Years Follow-Up of Real-World Data from More than 1.5 Million Patients.
Masana Luís et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 Jul 8(7)
- Polygenic Risk Scores in Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Rader Daniel J et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2019 Jul 74(4) 523-525
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (380)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (302)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (253)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (37)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (24)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (250)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: