Last Posted: May 28, 2020
- A Scenario-Based Methodology for Analyzing the Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues in Genomic Data Sharing.
McWhirter Rebekah et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2020 May 1556264620920460
- Ubuntu philosophy and the consensus regarding incidental findings in genomic research: a heuristic approach.
Ewuoso Cornelius et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2020 Apr
- Genetics and ESKD Disparities in African Americans.
Umeukeje Ebele M et al. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2019 74(6) 811-821
- "Just tell me what's going on": The views of parents of children with genetic conditions regarding the research use of their child's electronic health record.
Andrews Sara M et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2020 Jan
- A Genomically Informed Education System? Challenges for Behavioral Genetics.
Sabatello Maya et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2018 46(1) 130-144
- Unsolved challenges in pediatric whole-exome sequencing: A literature analysis.
Bertier Gabrielle et al. Critical reviews in clinical laboratory sciences 2017 54(2) 134-142
- Managing "incidental findings" in biobank research: Recommendations of the Taiwan biobank.
Lin Jui-Chu et al. Computational and structural biotechnology journal 2019 171135-1142
- Epigenetics, ethics, law and society: A multidisciplinary review of descriptive, instrumental, dialectical and reflexive analyses.
Dupras Charles et al. Social studies of science 2019 Aug 306312719866007
- Is it Time to Integrate Polygenic Risk Scores into Clinical Practice? Let's Do the Science First and Follow the Evidence Wherever it Takes Us!
MJ Khoury et al, CDC blog post
- Points-to-consider on the return of results in epigenetic research.
Dyke Stephanie O M et al. Genome medicine 2019 May 11(1) 31
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (22)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (104)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (109)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.