Last Posted: Aug 07, 2019
- Epigenetics, ethics, law and society: A multidisciplinary review of descriptive, instrumental, dialectical and reflexive analyses.
Dupras Charles et al. Social studies of science 2019 Aug 306312719866007
- Points-to-consider on the return of results in epigenetic research.
Dyke Stephanie O M et al. Genome medicine 2019 May 11(1) 31
- Linking pre-existing biorepositories for medical research: the PopGen 2.0 Network.
Lieb Wolfgang et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Mar
- Ethical issues in susceptibility genetic testing for late-onset neurodegenerative diseases.
Manrique de Lara Amaranta et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2018 Dec
- Normative and conceptual ELSI research: what it is, and why it's important.
Parker Lisa S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jul
- [Review of the methodological, ethical, legal and social issues of research projects in healthcare with big data].
de Lecuona Itziar et al. Gaceta sanitaria 32(6) 576-578
- Engaging the next generation of healthcare professionals in genomics: planning for the future.
Callier Shawneequa L et al. Personalized medicine 2014 Jan 11(1) 89-98
- Social Context: Fostering an appreciation for what our DNA means for our health, our identities and our culture
NHGRI, Apr 25, 2018
- Feasibility study of cancer genome alterations identified by next generation sequencing: ABC study.
Naito Yoichi et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2018 Apr
- Genetic Testing in Clinical Settings.
Franceschini Nora et al. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2018 Apr
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (20)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (98)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (107)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 19, 2019
- Content source: