Last Posted: Apr 23, 2021
- Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues (ELSI) in Clinical Genetics Research.
Pullman Daryl et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2021 224965-82
- Genomics in Patient Care and Workforce Decisions in High-Level Isolation Units: A Survey of Healthcare Workers.
Gerber Jennifer E et al. Health security 2021
- Establishment of Integrated Biobank for Precision Medicine and Personalized Healthcare: The Tohoku Medical Megabank Project.
Fuse Nobuo et al. JMA journal 2019 2(2) 113-122
- Ethical, Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) Associated with Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing: Reflections on the Evolution of Prenatal Diagnosis and Procreative Choices.
Zaami Simona et al. Genes 2021 Jan 12(2)
- Polygenic risk scores in the clinic: new perspectives needed on familiar ethical issues.
Lewis Anna C F et al. Genome medicine 2021 Jan 13(1) 14
- [Half a century of newborn screening in Spain: Evolution of ethical, legal and social issues (ELSIs). Part III, social issues.]
Labrador Cañadas Mª Vicenta et al. Revista espanola de salud publica 2021 Jan 95
- Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues (ELSI) of Responsible Data Sharing Involving Children in Genomics: A Systematic Literature Review of Reasons.
Rahimzadeh Vasiliki et al. AJOB empirical bioethics 2020 Sep 1-13
- A Scenario-Based Methodology for Analyzing the Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues in Genomic Data Sharing.
McWhirter Rebekah et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2020 May 1556264620920460
- Ubuntu philosophy and the consensus regarding incidental findings in genomic research: a heuristic approach.
Ewuoso Cornelius et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2020 Apr
- Genetics and ESKD Disparities in African Americans.
Umeukeje Ebele M et al. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2019 74(6) 811-821
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (25)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (113)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.