Last Posted: Dec 09, 2021
- Applying Genetic and Genomic Tools to Psychiatric Disorders: A Scoping Review.
IItis Ana S et al. HEC forum : an interdisciplinary journal on hospitals' ethical and legal issues 2021
- Genomic health data generation in the UK: a 360 view.
Ormondroyd Elizabeth et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Ethical Issues in Genetics and Infectious Diseases Research: An Interdisciplinary Expert Review.
Walker Alexis et al. Ethics, medicine, and public health 2021 18
- A policy Delphi study to validate the key implications of data sharing (KIDS) framework for pediatric genomics in Canada.
Rahimzadeh Vasiliki et al. BMC medical ethics 2021 22(1) 71
- Genomic medicine implementation protocols in the PhenX Toolkit: tools for standardized data collection.
Chung Wendy K et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- The Belgian DNA Debate: An Online Deliberative Platform on the Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues of Genomics.
Mayeur Chloé et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-11
- Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues (ELSI) in Clinical Genetics Research.
Pullman Daryl et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2021 224965-82
- Genomics in Patient Care and Workforce Decisions in High-Level Isolation Units: A Survey of Healthcare Workers.
Gerber Jennifer E et al. Health security 2021
- Establishment of Integrated Biobank for Precision Medicine and Personalized Healthcare: The Tohoku Medical Megabank Project.
Fuse Nobuo et al. JMA journal 2019 2(2) 113-122
- Ethical, Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) Associated with Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing: Reflections on the Evolution of Prenatal Diagnosis and Procreative Choices.
Zaami Simona et al. Genes 2021 Jan 12(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (27)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (116)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.